Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Tea.
(August 28, 2019 – 8:08 AM)Elladora Black Wrote:  Edit: although in fairness to you lot your milk is weird and does not suit tea and I did not see a single box of Yorkshire tea while there so if you’re basing this on Liptons bags and 2% then it all makes sense...

I have to ask...what is your milk like?

(August 28, 2019 – 8:08 AM)Elladora Black Wrote:  Edit: although in fairness to you lot your milk is weird and does not suit tea and I did not see a single box of Yorkshire tea while there so if you’re basing this on Liptons bags and 2% then it all makes sense...

Yeah 2% is not at all suited to tea, and I'm an American :P

I usually have Twinnings English Breakfast + whole milk + sugar, and it tastes perfect.

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Elias Grimstone

set by MJ <3
I'd be Lawful Neutral and Chaotic Good cx.  I like the Arizona Teas (the sweetened tea is probably my favorite) but sometimes I like chamomile and honey.

I just have to be in the mood for hot tea and the middle of summer is not one of those times I'm in the mood for some.

MJ made the pretties
If I did not have a cup of tea* every day I would die.

*with milk obvs, also honey

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I'm Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good. Although I dont do milk or sugar in hot tea, only honey.

I also LOVE coffee... but haven't had it for over a year. Missing it so bad. I also love coffee culture.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
yeah seeeeeeeeee everyone but us brits are wrong

I drink both milk and tea but both without anything added to it lol

[Image: WCKsUh0.jpg]
(August 28, 2019 – 1:12 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Guys. Here me out. Mint tea.

Used to love it but it just....messed with my inner plumbings, so now I don't drink it anymore... >.>

(August 28, 2019 – 2:43 AM)Aldous Crouch Wrote:  
(August 28, 2019 – 1:22 AM)Aaron Asteroid Wrote:  WOAH HOLD THE FRONT DOOR RIGHT THIS SECOND

I CAN KIND OF ALLOW NOT LIKING TEA (not really but for arguments sake sure) BUT COFFEE?

LITERALLY WHY AM I HERE.

I don’t drink coffee either Smile

Speaking as someone who was raised in a city where coffee was IMPERATIVE, I don't either unless it's with LOTS OF CREAM AND SUGAR

(August 28, 2019 – 12:28 PM)Holly Scrimgeour Wrote:  
(August 28, 2019 – 8:08 AM)Elladora Black Wrote:  Edit: although in fairness to you lot your milk is weird and does not suit tea and I did not see a single box of Yorkshire tea while there so if you’re basing this on Liptons bags and 2% then it all makes sense...

Yeah 2% is not at all suited to tea, and I'm an American :P

I usually have Twinnings English Breakfast + whole milk + sugar, and it tastes perfect.

Seconding this. Though TBF when I was studying in London I drank PG Tips every morning and managed to bring a box back home *sips tea* still drinking it after like 4 years. That and when Im feeling fancy, I brought back some delicious Rose tea from Betty's that I got in York when my mom visited and it is heavenly.

(August 28, 2019 – 12:53 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  If I did not have a cup of tea* every day I would die.

*with milk obvs, also honey

Now that it's established we in the US are heathens, WHAT TEA DO YOU Y'ALL RECOMMEND FOR US LAY-FOLK?

Separate but y'all made me want tea real badly this morning so I made myself a mug :P

[Image: 6Q87P5U.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Roslyn Ross

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
I saw on buzzfeed that Americans make tea via microwave. Is this true?

If so: how do you sleep at night?

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Tea via microwave? o.o Is that even a thing?

(August 28, 2019 – 4:52 PM)Aldous Crouch Wrote:  I saw on buzzfeed that Americans make tea via microwave. Is this true?

If so: how do you sleep at night?

I'm Lawful Good and Chaotic Good. Only reason I ever did use the microwave was when we didn't have a kettle and I needed my tea.

Magic by Elaine!

(August 28, 2019 – 5:05 PM)Irene Fudge Wrote:  Tea via microwave? o.o Is that even a thing?

The world is a terrible place.

who doesn't want a ghost dad?

graphics by mj ❤ —
On a semi related question I have always wondered why Canadian milk comes in bags

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
(August 28, 2019 – 5:08 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  On a semi related question I have always wondered why Canadian milk comes in bags

We are very up on recycling. We crossbreed our plastics with our cows, and then instead of being milked traditionally, they lay milk bags much like chickens lay eggs.

who doesn't want a ghost dad?

graphics by mj ❤ —
In my defense of using the microwave, at the time I was too young to be unsupervised and use the stove anyway. And I sometimes snuck out of my room at night to have late night tea. Don't judge me.

Magic by Elaine!

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I do microwave milk, which no idea if it's common/uncommon. BUT TEA?

The world really is a terrible place -facepalms-

View a Printable Version