Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Rumor Mill
The Viscount Winfield has been seen paying call to the Ruskin household twice, and now he has invited the eldest daughter to the opening of The Magical Portrait Gallery of England. Do you think he knows that she's half-vampire? What an odd match!

The following 1 user Likes Rumour Mill's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Please CC a member of staff on all PMs.
Apparently, Cosmo Zabini has vastly increased Miss Bellona Zabini's dowry. With a new son and the scandal surrounding the new Mrs. Prewett, he no doubt wants her out of his hair as soon as possible.
Bellona Zabini

The new Mr. and Mrs. Charles Marshall didn't take a honeymoon. Is there trouble already?
Charles Marshall Naeva Marshall

What on earth is up with those odd notices in the Prophet, I wonder?

All of those deaths happened during the day, and not around the full moon either. What if a werewolf is getting vengeance on Hogsmeade for treating them so poorly?!

That Foxwood boy — the youngest, the eccentric academic type — has been spending a lot of time with one of the ton's most eligible debutantes as of late. Could a courtship be on the horizon, or better yet, a proposal for the youngest Miss Malfoy? And before her sisters are married too?!
Basil Foxwood Victoire Malfoy

The following 4 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Basil Foxwood, Gus Lissington, Merida Greyback, Victoire Malfoy

I saw some deliveries going into Darling House—heaven help us, you don't think they're coming back, do you?!
Evangeline Darling

Overheard some quidditch types talking about ways around that new flying ban...

I saw the most scandalous thing! The youngest Pomfrey girl and the man that runs the tree farm were locked in an amorous embrace under the trees of the Flower Show. The nerve of young folks these days!
@"ANANDHITA POMFREY" Clifford Hillicker

Clifford Hillicker

I've heard that Mr. Adlard from the Regulatory Creatures department will make a bid for the minister position despite his recent promotion to head of department!
@"Percival Adlard Jr."

You know that serious fellow? The older Darrow brother? Well I've heard he's getting ready to campaign for Minister. I don't think I've ever seen a man more serious. Do you think he ever smiles?
Evander Darrow

Seneca Lestrange

That Miss Shalott Dempsey really ought to learn some manners. To think: she was hosting her own tea without shoes or stockings! The impropriety of it!
Shalott Dempsey

The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Basil Foxwood, Seneca Lestrange

I heard they found the remains of Mrs. Prewett's body on Knockturn Alley! Poor Mr. Prewett, I wonder if he's cursed?
Faustus Prewett

I tried Spiritus Sancti for the first time last night—you cannot imagine the rush one feels from leaving their own body! It's just a simple tincture—French, I think—but Merlin, what a sensation!

"If Lionel Lupin was fit to be Minister, we'd catch murderers more often, don't you think? And besides — that brother of his is such a rake."
Lionel Lupin

Ozymandias Dempsey

"Does no one remember when Faris Spavin murdered a muggleborn? And he tried to appoint Bernard Prewett to the Wizengamot — I certainly wouldn't trust Prewett at the Ministry."
Bernard Prewett

The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Sweetie Whitledge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rumour Mill
February 18, 2024 – 12:41 AM
View a Printable Version