Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Hogwarts Rumor Mill
Maybe Miss Valenduris and Mr. Claxton were plotting to kill Professor Pembroke! They both are purists, right? Plus, everyone saw Miss Valenduris get lectured by him at the sorting and lose Slytherin points.

Amarantha Valenduris Killian Claxton

The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Amarantha Valenduris, Jessamine Parkinson

Please CC a member of staff on all PMs.
Professor Pembroke was thrown off the stairs because he teaches muggle studies and is muggleborn. It was a political move to force the new Minister make a statement regarding his feelings on muggleborns because he's usually so wishy-washy about his views unless forced.

Professor Pembroke caught Professor Prince and Miss Binns together in a compromising position so they planned to kill him to keep him from talking. That's why Professor Prince was one of the first Professors on the scene of the incident.

Ignatius Prince @"Emma Binns"

Coach Crouch is a sketchy guy. He probably threw Professor Pembroke off the stairs so he could sub for his class. Being a Professor gets more respect than being a flying instructor, after all. He might even switch to do it permanently!

Reuben Crouch

The following 3 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Amarantha Valenduris, Ignatius Prince, Jessamine Parkinson

"Oh sure, that weird Valenduris girl 'found the body'—I daresay she pushed the professor down the stairs! Of course, old Valenduris would cover it up. No wonder he's pulled her from school!"
Penelope Valenduris Meserimus Valenduris

The following 1 user Likes Rumour Mill's post:
   Jessamine Parkinson

"Miss Flitwick apparently is going to be leaving school! I bet it's because she's in the family way and she has to disappear for awhile to take care of it."
Emma Flitwick

The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Ignatius Prince, Jessamine Parkinson

"Morgan Valenduris was looking pretty upset in the library yesterday..."
Morgan Valenduris

"Miss Potts spends so much time playing sports and having male friends. I bet it's because they hope she's as easy to seduce as her sister."
Calla Potts

"Dorian Rosier's party was amazing and so many people showed up! Between him and Sirius Black, it seems sixth year Slytherins know how to throw a party!"
Dorian Rosier Sirius Black

"Anyone else see that awful lip color on Miss Decroix? I can't believe her parents would allow her to wear such a thing! She's far too young to be looking so... cheap."
Violetta DeCroix

The following 1 user Likes Rumour Mill's post:
   Violetta DeCroix

"My brother told me that the reason Professor Kent didn't come back after Christmas is because she was expecting—but I thought there wasn't a Mr. Kent? Oh well, I suppose Professor Bailey's good enough, and at least he won't get pregnant and leave mid-year."
Hugh Bailey

“My mama overheard Professor Prince talking to Miss Flitwick's mama a few months ago! Apparently, they're betrothed? Gross..”
Ignatius Prince Emma Flitwick

“Of course Miss Moony won the Potions competition — I bet she learned Potions secrets from her Unspeakable Mama.”
Anne Moony

The following 3 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Anne Moony, Millie Potts, Persephone Broadmoor

“I don't know why I'm even bothering to study for some of these OWLs. Mama already told me I'm not allowed to take Defence Against the Dark Arts next year, or Herbology, or Transfiguration, all because they're taught by bachelors! Miss Flitwick and Professor Prince have all but ruined my hopes of becoming an auror!

The irony, of course, is that Mama will just throw me at
different bachelors when I graduate anyways..."
Ignatius Prince Emma Flitwick Basil Foxwood Gus Lissington Mason Skeeter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rumour Mill
April 10, 2024 – 8:34 PM
View a Printable Version