Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Resource Directory 2.0
Resource Directory 2.0

So I thought it'd be great to continue our graphics resource directory thread from the old site that Soph started! Some people dabble, some use it to procrastinate #me some want to know where to start and some just wanna see where we get the resources for such things.

LINK
CLICK!

I also wanted to expand that directory to include other resources like tutorials, play by directories etc. Do you have a resource that you use and want to share? Do you have a category that you think should be added? Post it using the form below!

RESOURCE SUGGESTION
Code:
[POST][B]SITE NAME:[/B]
[B]LINK:[/B]
[B]CATEGORY:[/B]
[B]NOTES:[/B] do you require an account to access it?, are there just any specifics that you feel are needed to help members navigate the site?
[B]SUGGESTED BY:[/B]
[/POST]

CATEGORY SUGGESTION
Code:
[POST][B]CATEGORY:[/B]
[B]SUGGESTED BY:[/B]
[/POST]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

[Image: z926HKj.jpg]