Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Rapid-Firing Thread 2.0
I'll be around to rapid fire for the next few hours~

Hello! PSA that if you have anything you want to rapid with me this week tonight (~4 EST onwards) is probs the only opportunity before I am swamped w moving things <3 I am also trying to catch up this evening but will probs be hanging around posting all evening

The following 3 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Amelia Evans, Elsie Kirke, Reuben Crouch

MJ made this!
I've a completely open evening so will be available to rapid <3

i’ll be around at 6:00 if anyone wants to rapid <3

[Image: 7fc8a1da7a571f105c09bbbd226e62d9.gif]
I'm around all evening/night!

I shall be around tonight posting stragglers if anyone would like to rapid <3

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
I am childless for the next few hours and available to rapid >D

Around for the next few hours and probably this evening as well!

Kids are down and I'm available for the next 1-2 hours if anyone else is around! Particularly interested in anything potentially shippy or plotty but I'm really up for anything.

MJ made this <3
I'll be around until I crash tonight whenever that is (10? 11? 1am?) if anyone wants to rapid. I'm really game for anything <3

In honor of Charming Sunday I'm around to rapid tonight or during kids' nap times tomorrow. The following characters already owe at least one post and therefore have a head start, but I'm up for others as well if you're going to give me four replies in the next 24 hrs Wink

J. Alfred Darrow Bellamy Echelon Fortitude Greengrass Gideon Ollivander Henrietta Cartwright @"Juliana Binns" @"Topaz Urquart"

Also if anyone has a lonely thread they'd particularly like to rapid-fire shout at me and I will def take it <3

(letters don't count for Charming Sunday)

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Roberto Devine

MJ made this <3
I'll be around the rest of the night and all tomorrow for posting as well. I am okay with both old and new things and with any character! I'm going to work through my owed posts but if you have any requests or opens you want me to take as well!!

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Ditto the last two posts :D - I also have numerous open threads~

[Image: giphy.gif]

I took a sick day so I'll be around all day if anyone wants to rapid <3

The following 1 user Likes Valerian Macnair's post:
   Reuben Crouch

(July 1, 2021 – 5:57 PM)Valerian Macnair Wrote:  I took a sick day so I'll be around all day if anyone wants to rapid <3

I’m around all weekend and don’t work Monday because 4th of July observance so I’ll be around to rapid!!

The following 1 user Likes Valerian Macnair's post:
   Reuben Crouch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sirius Black
June 6, 2020 – 10:10 PM
View a Printable Version