Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Rapid-Firing Thread 2.0
Open for any character at the moment, so we must rapid

Magic by Elaine!

I'm down for some rapiding tonight, if anyone would like to! Would especially like some threads for Sayid Weber and Jamesina Mcintyre.

(April 15, 2019 – 11:45 PM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  I'm down for some rapiding tonight, if anyone would like to!  Would especially like some threads for Sayid Weber and Jamesina Mcintyre.

I know it's not your hearts desire, but would you be willing to rapid Regina and Richard with me?

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Roberto Devine

Magic by Elaine!

I would really love to set up a time to have a "Charming date" and do some rapid-fire threadding. I'd prefer existing threads but also open to new threads as long as we have something better to do than just "Rando A meets Rando B."

I am free:
- today (Monday) afternoon, kind of. I have the baby so dependent on when he'd down for naps/entertaining himself
- all day Tuesday
- all day Wednesday except in the late evening (~8pm onward Pacific time)
- Friday until the early evening (~5pm Pacific time)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5416546]

up for rapiding any threads (new or preexisting), or just .... new threads in general with Flora Mulciber, Finnian Byrne, Edric Umbridge, Handsome Whitledge, or Frida Lestrange.

(May 30, 2019 – 12:38 AM)Flora Mulciber Wrote:  up for rapiding any threads (new or preexisting), or just .... new threads in general with Flora Mulciber, Finnian Byrne, Edric Umbridge, Handsome Whitledge, or Frida Lestrange.

I'd love to rapid either with Handsome or Flora or both

Magic by Elaine!

Rapid with me?

Magic by Elaine!

(May 31, 2019 – 3:41 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
Rapid with me?

You know you want to rapid with me

Magic by Elaine!

(June 1, 2019 – 3:46 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
(May 31, 2019 – 3:41 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
Rapid with me?

You know you want to rapid with me

We could do Tiger/Guin?

I am available for some time tonight but I would strongly prefer things with the following:
Kentigern MacFusty
Sayid Weber
Alexander Echelon
Jack Humphrey-Mavis
Mundungus MacFusty
Tristan Michaud

(June 2, 2019 – 3:56 AM)Kentigern MacFusty Wrote:  I am available for some time tonight but I would strongly prefer things with the following:
Kentigern MacFusty
Sayid Weber
Alexander Echelon
Jack Humphrey-Mavis
Mundungus MacFusty
Tristan Michaud
This still applies!

someone rapid with me. i'm up for new threads with Flora Mulciber, Frida Lestrange, Cameron Gillenwater, Carius Bulstrode, Edward Macmillan, and Eldin Bones. I'll also do pre-existing threads with Dionisia Fisk or Bella.

MJ is MAGICAL
Anyone wanting to rapid-fire with any of my characters, gimme a holler (especially if anyone has any ideas about the newest developments! Wink I'll be putting around all day.

Amelia Evans
Benedict Sterling
Azazel
Kingsley Wells
Tilda MacFusty

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
(June 10, 2019 – 6:49 PM)Amelia Evans Wrote:  Anyone wanting to rapid-fire with any of my characters, gimme a holler (especially if anyone has any ideas about the newest developments! Wink I'll be putting around all day.

Amelia Evans
Benedict Sterling
Azazel
Kingsley Wells
Tilda MacFusty

Adam's at the dig site if any of your folks want to be Smile My gremlin has a doctor's appointment in an hourish but I'm otherwise around!

The following 1 user Likes Adam Ragge's post:
   Amelia Evans
Wanting to get to 200 posts as quickly as possible, some rapid fire threading is a great start! I'm currently up for dramatic plot threads or any other character developing threads please!

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Roberto Devine

Magic by Elaine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sirius Black
June 6, 2020 – 10:10 PM
View a Printable Version