Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Rapid-Firing Thread 2.0
You know what I'm in the mood for? Rapiding. (What a surprise.)
I'm up for anything from the following list:

magic by MJ
Post Log
Hey all! I was thinking of rapidding with students since this is the last school day of the year for our dear Hogwarts children. (Last minute threads y’all.) If you want to try to earn points, that could be fun (everything last minute, it’s crazy). Let me know what you think. I’ve got Acacia Camille Scrimgeour, Edgar Rey II, Hestia Fairchild, @"Luce Faucher-De Loncrey", Margaret Rawlinson, Sweetie Whitledge. Warning, I’m only doing students right now, just want to get some stuff done for them, maybe get some points in if possible.

Magic by Elaine!

(May 31, 2018 – 8:53 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Hey all! I was thinking of rapidding with students since this is the last school day of the year for our dear Hogwarts children. (Last minute threads y’all.) If you want to try to earn points, that could be fun (everything last minute, it’s crazy). Let me know what you think. I’ve got Acacia Camille Scrimgeour, Edgar Rey II, Hestia Fairchild, @"Luce Faucher-De Loncrey", Margaret Rawlinson, Sweetie Whitledge. Warning, I’m only doing students right now, just want to get some stuff done for them, maybe get some points in if possible.

The house cup has already been awarded, but I'm trying to help Justice Rookwood reach 10 posts for #PrefectSeason1888! If anyone else wants to offer help (especially people who already have threads with him — he also has an open thread!), I'd totally be down to rapid :D

MJ is MAGICAL
Anyone down to rapid

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Elladora Black

set by MJ <3
How do you succeed at Camp Charming? By rapid firing, of course Wink

Here's what I'm up for:
    ❧ Threads started in June for purpose of meeting the 3-thread Camp Charming requirements!
    ❧ Threads started before May 1st, with the exception of threads that were intentionally set in the past and likely have no bearing on current events.
    ❧ Threads set in May/June that have a direct bearing on upcoming events that probably should be finished sooner rather than later (#ScrimgeourDrama, #PrefectSeason, etc.)
    ❧ Old threads in general—with the exception of Handsome Whitledge and Ernie Nuffer, who could definitely use some post-Hogwarts threadding!
    ❧ Shippy stuff! Romantic-shippy! Friend-shippy! Hate-shippy! Crack-shippy! All of it!
    ❧ New or already-existing threads with new characters of mine—Jossima Warbeck, Don Juan Dempsey, Justice Rookwood, Edric Umbridge, Cordelia Porter

MJ is MAGICAL
I'd like to rapid with the following characters as I'd like to get the newbies integrated :
  • January Lynch
  • <- Lots of muse for her currently.
  • Domhnall Connolly
  • <- I wanna get my five writing challenge posts in for him!
  • Lily Huddleston
  • <- I'm on a mission to get her to 50 total posts. <3

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
       Edric Umbridge
    (June 7, 2018 – 5:30 PM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote:  How do you succeed at Camp Charming? By rapid firing, of course Wink

Here's what I'm up for:
      ❧ Threads started in June for purpose of meeting the 3-thread Camp Charming requirements!
      ❧ Threads started before May 1st, with the exception of threads that were intentionally set in the past and likely have no bearing on current events.
      ❧ Threads set in May/June that have a direct bearing on upcoming events that probably should be finished sooner rather than later (#ScrimgeourDrama, #PrefectSeason, etc.)
      ❧ Old threads in general—with the exception of Handsome Whitledge and Ernie Nuffer, who could definitely use some post-Hogwarts threadding!
      ❧ Shippy stuff! Romantic-shippy! Friend-shippy! Hate-shippy! Crack-shippy! All of it!
      ❧ New or already-existing threads with new characters of mine—Jossima Warbeck, Don Juan Dempsey, Justice Rookwood, Edric Umbridge, Cordelia Porter

This still applies, and I really wanna rapid either threads started in June or Edric the Muse Whore threads!

set by MJ!
    I have particular things that I want to rapid.
    - anything for Sage Macnair that could help in his prefect application!
    - sappy, shippy, potentially very sappy shippy, etc things. IRL, I have a lot of things going on that make me want to punch myself in the face because I'm currently a walking love song so.. I need an outlet and what better way to write idiots falling in love. Help this twitterpated soul, please. xD

Bella Scrimgeour
    (June 18, 2018 – 6:05 AM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  I have particular things that I want to rapid.
    - anything for Sage Macnair that could help in his prefect application!
    - sappy, shippy, potentially very sappy shippy, etc things. IRL, I have a lot of things going on that make me want to punch myself in the face because I'm currently a walking love song so.. I need an outlet and what better way to write idiots falling in love. Help this twitterpated soul, please. xD

Weeeee could Sage/Holly and Richbelle!

set by MJ!
    Sweetie needs more threads that show her to be 'prefect material'.

Persephone needs attention (join the circus boys and girls).

Ace Lukeson needs friends.

All my other characters could use attention, but these three need love and support right now.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack, and here's what I'm up for:
      ❧ "Prefect"-appropriate threads with Leah Beauregard, Frida Lestrange, or Justice Rookwood. Some can be backdated, while others can be set in the present to demonstrate "good character".
      ❧ Old threads. Things that need to be finished to move a plot forward.
      ❧ Shippy things! Potentially shippy things! Probably not general meet & greet threads, though!

I'm also here to rapid any of your plot-important (or other ~needs) threads we might have!

set by MJ!
    [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5558801]

Handsome Whitledge
    Need some rapid firing! We can plot a little before, too Smile

(June 26, 2018 – 12:01 AM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5558801]
    (June 26, 2018 – 2:09 AM)Davinder Patil Wrote:  Need some rapid firing! We can plot a little before, too Smile

Come at me with those rapid threads.

Magic by Elaine!

(June 26, 2018 – 2:20 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
    (June 26, 2018 – 12:01 AM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5558801]
    (June 26, 2018 – 2:09 AM)Davinder Patil Wrote:  Need some rapid firing! We can plot a little before, too Smile

Come at me with those rapid threads.

Any specific ones you want to do?

[Image: 3KeXff.png]
    set by stefanie!
    Hello, fellow humans. I'm up for the following today if anyone's down:
      ❧ Any action-based threads. I can't really rapid the chit-chat ones very easily unless they're very plot-relevant.
      ❧ Shippy stuff—friend-shippy, romance-shippy, hate-shippy, you name it!
      ❧ New stuff! SWP8 stuff! Come at me!

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
       Roberto Devine

set by MJ!

Possibly Related Threads…
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Sirius Black
    June 6, 2020 – 10:10 PM
    View a Printable Version