Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

James Montgomery for Ester Montgomery.
Wait, your wife did what?!
It was a pity he wasn't a woman, so then he might have had a chance of seducing his friend and marrying into his pocket, as it happened in the scandalous, poorly written novels that Christobal sometimes painted covers for. Christobal Vainart in Jackie & Wilson
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate by filling in YOUR bracket and completing at least one related thread (10+ posts).
>
<

OOC Name Change PSA
This has been a bit of a loooong time coming as I have been coming to realizations about my personal gender identity and getting comfortable expressing it - at least online where I've always felt safer since I can just block someone if they're offensive (there are a lot of transphobic people in my rl, including family) - for the past long while. I do wish I had fully come to terms with myself before the Beta but hopefully it's not too much of a hassle from staff side.

I won't get all into it but please know that I would prefer to be known as Kit. I'm changing my ooc name to it.

In case you're curious about what that means about my pronouns, I do prefer they/them pronouns but am absolutely fine with "She, her" too.

magical set by mj!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Sorted in Character Directory, and noted generally! <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Roberto Devine

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Noted <33

beautiful set by Lady
Got it! Happy to have you, Kit!

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
Got it! Thank you for trusting us with who you are :)

MJ made this!
Noted! <3

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSA: A Few Changes! Edric Umbridge 5 1,649 June 14, 2018 – 7:12 PM
Last Post: Elladora Black
  Just A Quick PSA! Eva Herondale 0 773 May 7, 2018 – 1:17 AM
Last Post: Eva Herondale
  OOC Character Book Titles Bella Scrimgeour 1 1,224 March 8, 2018 – 8:28 AM
Last Post: Bella Scrimgeour