Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

I'm Sorry - Also Yanno, In Case I Die
November 26th, 1888

Ari,

I'm sorry. I was a prat. I'm sorry I was so stupid. I think the shock of me not being informed about such a momentous occasion earlier hit me a little harder than I realized. My reaction was unwarranted, and I hope you can forgive me.

Congratulations, mate. I look forward to being there on your special day; that is, if you'll have me.

A completely different note, and I'm sorry I couldn't separate these two notes; I'm pressed for time. Charles Caulfield called upon me to help with an assignment. It's in Ireland, somewhere, and given what happened last time I went to Ireland, I thought to perhaps let someone know where I'd be going in case history had a desire to repeat itself.

I don't know how long I'll be gone. Give your family my love for me.

Ben

[Image: WEY2zhj.jpeg]
27th November, 1888

Ben,

No need to be sorry. I wish I could have told you sooner.

I don't know if you've already left for Ireland, then - I don't know whether this owl will find you, for that matter - and I wish you weren't going but good luck, all the same. Stay safe - and away from cliffs. And whatever you do, please don't make me have to come find you again. Worrying about you this often is bad for my health.

And I'm counting on you to be there at the wedding now, you know, so you'd better get a move on and be back in time for it. Let me know when you're home.

Really though, take care of yourself.
Ari

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Benedict Sterling
April 3, 2021 – 7:08 PM
Last Post by Eavan Miller
October 13, 2018 – 10:13 PM
Last Post by Eavan Miller
August 2, 2018 – 6:29 PM
View a Printable Version