Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Read Only
Journal of Anne Devon
June 15th
Dear Diary,
The fog has made its way over to Bartonburg, where I reside. Unfortunately, this means I can no longer use magic at work. However, I still have my gorgeous looks and etiquette training to make sure it is known that I am still an eligible young lady. I will turn twenty this year, which is so old for a lady still looking to court! And I cannot even show off my housework skills without my wand.

I hope that father will take this time to publicly renounce his sister. Her reputation is ruining mine, and I believe that is why I have yet to find a suitable husband!

The Ministry men coming in may be suitable matches, if only I could find them. They seem to be off in the fog, which is rather horrible. Can you imagine if something happened to the only proper men coming to save us from the fog? Oh, what a tragedy it would be.

Love, Annie

June 21st
Dear Diary,
Oh, it's just awful! The fog has made its way to darkening the whole of Hogsmeade, and I have no doubt that Irvingly, too, has been darkened. I was stuck in my work at this moment, and this was awful. None of the proper Healer men even came to check if I was okay. Or if they did, I did not see them.

The Ministry must hurry to take care of this before ordinary citizens like myself are hurt. I can feel already my magic seeping away from me. I do not wish to become a Squib, as Witch Weekly says I may! The quiz in there made my ever so lonely heart ache for romance as well.

If I have to, I will be the one to stop this fog! I do not care how long it takes, I just want it gone away.

Love, Annie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by January Lynch
July 31, 2021 – 7:05 AM
Last Post by Lily Huddleston
January 3, 2021 – 12:50 AM
View a Printable Version