Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
All Purpose Introductions
The Lonely Hearts-style version.

Marlena Scamander
  • Marlena is a workaholic seeking similar for friendship and maybe more. Only female applicants may apply to the later but the former is wide open.
  • If you knew her at school you may know about the Cupboard Incident. If you don't she is just an average spinster.

Ambrosia Selwyn
  • Ambrosia is a family woman who hates her family. She is seeking an outlet that may or may not become publicly scandalous.
  • She is highly upstanding but if you have been near her husband and she finds out she will probably scratch your eyes out.

Konstantin Fisk
  • Konstantin was a highly successful, desirable bachelor of the middle class. Then his gf died and now he's a wreckage.
  • He is seeking friends from the Before, who think he's lost his mind, and new friends from the Now, that think he's a forlorn poetic sort who drinks too much ale.

Beatrix Burke
  • Trixie rules the roost at her family's grubby but scary shop. She is hatefully married and always looking for opportunities to fuck with her husband. This could be you!
  • She is a fence/dealer/supplier of horrifying goods. If you are too, or you are part of the Knockturn Alley underbelly, let's be friends.

Verity Travers
  • Verity is sometimes Evelyn. If you're a fellow servant she probably thinks she's better than you and will make this known in a thread.
  • She is, however, not averse to the idea of a boyfriend as the one thing she doesn't get to do as Evelyn is her husband.

Constance Sykes
  • Connie is too old for all this shit.
  • She is not too old for threads with students, staff and, during the holidays, anyone hot.

[Image: OJ90voz.png]
Ambrosia's got 99 problems but this hot af set from MJ ain't 1 of them
I have for yoooou:

MARLENA
Rowan Yaxley is 100% a workaholic and needs more work friends! Oh just checked they were also apparently the same year lmao different house, so Rowan would have def heard about the cupboard incident. She may have been wary before but she's since murdered a man in self defense, hidden his body and lost her virginity to Raphael Malfoy, so there's that.

AMBROSIA
Avery Davenport is currently being hurled at Trystan to see if she's affair-material; if so, I'm down for drams >D

KONSTANTIN
SORRY FOR MURDERING YOUR GF, KONS but here even though you didn't ask, have an equally damaged Irene Crawley -shoves- for friends I have Derek McKinnon who's a year younger than Kons and a healer. I am down for him being either before or After friend. I also have Caltheus Rookwood who is two years younger than Kons and ALSO a healer (I have a thing for healers can't you tell) and UCPB. He's not a purist, but might make for a better 'tough love' kind of friend?

BEATRIX
Hestia and Agrimony Macnair reporting for duty. Hestia's manager for an inn that serves as a trafficking point (more on that here, and Agrimony is just all around sketchy.

VERITY
I offer Derek as a hurl; if no one was gonna take her open by the time I got around to posting him, I was gonna toss him in there!

CONSTANCE
Louisa Clearwater needs friends pls <3

BEATRIX: Daesyn Mackenzie is a grimgotts cursebreaker who doesn't mind using the seedy underbelly as a resource, for tips or locations of treasure. They were also in hogwarts in the same year so it would be well known to Bea that she is a little less feminine than her peers.

CONSTANCE: Violetta DeCroix would be very familiar with constance as she is one of her Slytherin wards. Vee is sweet, but vain and kind of stuck up. She is obsessed with fashion though and receiving gifts from her family to show off

[Image: JSOqiYj.png]
Look. You know I will give you whatever you want and harass you directly but I am formalizing it here to INDICATE MY JOY AT YOUR GLORIOUS RESSURECTION <3

so you wanna be a rose?

mj is kind of amazing.
If Ambrosia doesn't disgrace herself in scandal, Liliana will protest.

Magic by Athena

View a Printable Version