Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
January 2023

HERE WE ARE ONCE AGAIN, MY BEAUTIES!

And by here, I mean twenty-twenty-threeeeee — and one of my favorite times of the year >DDD

CqLBXb.gif

THE WINTER LABYRINTHTHEHTHWERLIJSD

For those of you who are new, the winter labyrinth lasts all through the month of January, and is your chance to test your wits and sanity (and lbr, to see how many times Lady can misspell labryinth). Those who make it to the end (aka the center) will get bragging rights, the 2023 Winter Labyrinth Stamp, AND an extra prize of your choice (pls note the last one is first come first serve to the first seven)

On your marks...get set... 3 2 1 GO!

— — — > Enter the 2023 Winter Labyrinth < — — —

The following 1 user Likes Faustus Prewett's post:
   Basil Foxwood

[Image: VNzRTsX.png]

[Image: tumblr_op0s31Ph3L1uzomqmo1_500.gif]

You know what I need? Friends. Who doesn't? That's right darlings, the Buddies are looking for you to join the ranks! Requirements and responsibilities are listed here under "How Can I Become a Volunteer?" Please PM me on this account whenever you like, Buddy applications never close!

Things I Specifically Need
Buddies with:
-- student characters (1-4th-ish years especially!)
-- lower reputations
-- non-human characters
-- characters over 35

Not saying that you should shy away if you don't have any of those things, but they would be extra helpful!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Playable Time Zones:[/b] (Time zone that you can RP with. This can either be ones that are similar to your own, or others for those night owls/off hours members.)
[b]Playable Usergroups and Social Classes:[/b] (Which usergroups and social classes do you currently have)
[b]# of Requested Buddies:[/b] (How man buddies can you handle at one time? It is recommended that volunteers start off with one or two at a time and go from there due to the activity requirements.)

The following 2 users Like Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Gus Lissington

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Another activity check come and gone!

The list of inactive accounts has been compiled and deactivations and list maintenance are underway :) If you lost a character you'd like back, you may post in Maintenance starting Wednesday, 11th January. If you have no currently active characters you can post in maintenance immediately!

(If you lost a character before the AC, you can post there whenever you'd like!)

Meanwhile, December's Posting Wizard winners were jointly Nolie (Ida Chang) AND Bee (@"Daffodil Potts") with 104 posts apiece, and Bree (Flora Mulciber) with 45! This month will see Olive, Gin, Fallin and Kit battle it out~

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
Thread Roulette is Coming!

This time, not one but two thread roulettes, each with established premises, are available for you to enlist in! For the society types, Hunting the Evergardens promises to be an engaging way to spend the afternoon. For all characters (though maybe keep an eye on your kids), the night circus is coming to town!

(Sorry, Hogwarts kids! Maybe next time xD)

Signups for both will close at EoD January 31st!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
January 29, 2024 – 4:28 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
December 31, 2023 – 5:17 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
November 27, 2023 – 8:47 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
October 31, 2023 – 11:51 PM