Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
she resurfaces
hello, the election is over so I can have hobbies again

I would like to ignore things that died unless they're related to the SWP or the Zelfred post-quitting thread. let me know if there's anything particular you'd like me to revive or that you want!

The following 3 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone, Faustus Prewett, Sisse Thompsett

MJ made this!
<3

We don't have to revive their thread(but if you want too I'm game) but I do want to know where Lesse is maybe we can chat? Or do a new thread?

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Wants:
- Ozina in every context
- eventually a zelfred thread where they talk about Jo
- Ghosts awkward break room

MJ is the light of my life <3
I have needs, but like, tempered ones.

Cangie
Bitchitt (old or new!)

Realistically anything you want.

I have vague love triangle ideas too if that interests you.

❤️❤️

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Hai I love yooooou

No particular needs aside from Cadri, but we have plenty of time for them so no rush :D

[Image: VNzRTsX.png]
If Elliot wants another death prediction - he and Christabel should have a thread where he can predict her widowhood! and torture her with anxiety for the next few months!

Chris and Sina wedding chats are also on the table - Chris needs someone to give her the REAL deal about the wedding night - not moms sanitised version!

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!

View a Printable Version