Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Charming Cinema: Persuasion (Monday, July 18th)
ICYMI, Netflix has dropped Persuasion:

Persuasion is an Austen adaptation that has been getting very mixed reviews.

Given my love for Quality Austen but also for Enjoyable Netflix Trash, I physically cannot not watch it to see which one (if either) it most closely aligns with. Given it's summer and I am Alone Again (boo), I thought I would watch it WITH FRIENDS.

(Also the added bonus is that reminding her it exists will send MJ into a rage :P)

Usually I would run lots of date and platform options etc., but given the very short notice and my Active Social Life (#TheCoolest), this is going to be a very limited offering. It still counts as a movie night for Camp Charming, though, for those of you who can make it!

Persuasion will be shown via Discord on Monday, July 18th at 8pm Halifax time. (-4)

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Tilda MacFusty

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

The following 6 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Beryl Wixeldorf, Elsie Kirke, Melody Crouch, Reuben Crouch, Tilda MacFusty

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I will join MJ in not participating as the children will not be in bed yet haha

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cecily Gallivan
July 18, 2023 – 9:03 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
July 25, 2022 – 1:16 PM
View a Printable Version