Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Introducing Steliana Nicolescu
Steliana Nicolescu
Upper Class Pureblood | Age: 30 | Professor of Care of Magical Creatures (upcoming 1892-1893 season)

Friends:
I'm hoping to establish new friends for Steliana before she starts teaching at Hogwarts.

Romance:
Unlikely to have any to start but definitely looking to get this fine woman remarried in the future. Besides marriage prospects, always open for something more flirty.

Family:
I'll be putting up a Want Ad for this but till then, I'm definitely looking for any existing or new character who could be her Aunt and Uncle. Her Aunt (Maiden name would be Romani) married an Upper class British (or at least now currently living in Britain) gentleman, pureblood (possibly Halfblood). Steliana would be staying with them till the upcoming school season, where she'll move into Hogwarts.

Steliana's daughter will be up for adoption as well, since as I get things put together in a want ad.

In general, I want to establish Steliana as much as I can before school starts. Then of course she can meet existing staff and a whole slew of students Smile

Let’s see. I have my usual crew:

Gus Lissington , the most obvious. He has bad luck with creatures (especially at Hogwarts xD whoops), so I mean, possible they meet over the summer? And then Gus will be oh! You. For the school year. He likes friends. (He also might his hands on a dragon egg, so that’s a fun tidbit.)

I have Atticus Foxwood who, depending on her husband’s history, might know her through him. He and Steliana are the same age.

For fun, I have Clifford Hillicker. He owns a tree farm which is filled with magical creatures (he hates bowtruckles, for the record.) If (read as:when) he ever gets his hands on something he shouldn’t, he can always ask for her help? Idk lol. Throwing it out there for fun.

[Image: UkiVTG8.png]
There is a possibility Gus may have heard of the Nicolescu family as they were pretty prominent among Romanian Upper Class wizarding families. Less likely he may be able to connect Steliana with her maiden name, which means a large breeder/trainer of hippogriffs, Romanian Longhorn dragons and other creatures. Though this can easily come out in actual IC discussions, it's not like Steliana would hide what her father owns/controls.

We certainly could have Gus and Steliana meet, I'm sure she'll show up at Hogwarts before the start of upcoming school year. Or they could meet at some public or social event during the summer. She'll gladly help him with his dragon egg (not sure if he already acquired a dragon's egg or is about to, or would ask her to help him get a dragon egg). I don't know if the ban on selling/possessing dragon eggs is currently in effect in the game...I just remember it being mentioned when Hagrid managed to get his hands on a dragon egg.

I haven't really figured out what her late husband did, probably more political oriented (Romanian Ministry of Magic). Reading over Atticus's bio I don't think he'll have crossed paths with Steliana's late husband. That said, I'm all for Steliana to run into Atticus at some summer event.

Lastly, not sure if Steliana would ever run into Clifford..however the magical creature angle is always possible. Steliana will be bringing a pair of hippogriffs to Hogwarts both for lessons and other reasons.

Gus Lissington

There's this event for the Hogwarts staff where they could definitely meet! And he hasn't (yet lol). It's a prize for a black market scavenger hunt, so definitely not acquired legally. Honestly, depends on how one thread ends, if that's what we decide the prize is. Either way, I'm pretty sure they'd have to talk during the school year because he teaches defensive spells against some creatures.

And yes for Atticus! He's at almost all the events, so summer easy.

As for Cliff, it's ok lol. Was throwing it out there for fun, but I also don't think they'd ever really interact.

[Image: UkiVTG8.png]
Heh, the black market scavenger hunt sounds like a fun thing to do. Smile

I must have missed that event being posted, I saw the one for the Prefects, didn't scroll up high enough in my first glance. But now that you pointed it out, Steliana will definitely be there, so we can thread them meeting no problem.

For Cliff it's always possible for Steliana to show up to check out his magical trees, deciding she wants some magical wood for some experiment or other. So I won't completely mark off potential thread with Cliff. I just found it isn't likely at this time, but we can definitely put it on the backburner. Eventually I'll get more devious ideas for Steliana. Right now she just wants to establish herself and see how much she likes teaching.

Ok, so looks like we can have two threads, one at the Professor social with Gus and some other social event for Steliana to meet Atticus.

Any preference on which one you want to start, I can start the other (unless you want just a single thread and hold the other till later.) I'm fine with whatever you choose.

View a Printable Version