Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
This Is: Nico

❧ 15 | MCHB | rep » 9 | Ravenclaw '88-Present | TBD | Unattached ☙
Fourth Year; Beater

Nicodemus is an incoming fifth year that was orphaned when he was very young. He doesn't fully remember his parents and lives with his paternal uncles family in Irvingly. They moved there in 1883. Nico is an outgoing, confident and intelligent boy. He does well in his classes and enjoys an active lifestyle.

School Connections: Nicodemus is a Ravenclaw that began in 1888. He is going to be starting his fifth year this coming September. He takes Ancient Runes, Ancient Studies & Divination as his electives. Has been in the flying, quidditch, leisure sports & potions clubs since first year. He then joined dueling club in his second year. He has been a Beater for Ravenclaw since the 1891-1892 school year.

Friends: Likely to be numerous with some being closer than others. Definitely quite a few friendly acquaintances. He isn't very discriminatory when it comes to gender but his friends would likely all be within a couple years in age.

Best Friends: I've mentioned in his app that he has a couple of best friends. I would love to see them played and am very open to these being existing characters! These ones are likely male and very close in age if not the same year, house doesn't matter. It would personally amuse me if the one best friend he kept complaining about the Beater ban to was someone who doesn't actually care much for Quidditch.

Romance: He is at an age where he might start getting crushes. It hasn't happened quite yet.

set by Lady!
I could see potentially Calla being a friend option for him! Or maybe a friendly rivalry?

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
I have @"Emma Binns" in his year, she is another bookworm, also outgoing and 'active' but in a more 'lets explore the margins of the forest for herbs and weird plants'.

I could see her developing a crush depending on how they vibe. She is starting to get crushes on older and outgoing boys. She could be a best friend, who develops a crush - reciprocation could be interesting with both biting their tongues for fear of ruining the friendship.

Meserimus Valenduris - also favours potions clubs members

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory
(June 21, 2022 – 1:19 AM)Calla Potts Wrote:  I could see potentially Calla being a friend option for him! Or maybe a friendly rivalry?
Yess calla for a friend ~
(June 21, 2022 – 9:41 AM)Christabel Dempsey Wrote:  I have @"Emma Binns" in his year, she is another bookworm, also outgoing and 'active' but in a more 'lets explore the margins of the forest for herbs and weird plants'.

I could see her developing a crush depending on how they vibe. She is starting to get crushes on older and outgoing boys. She could be a best friend, who develops a crush - reciprocation could be interesting with both biting their tongues for fear of ruining the friendship.

Meserimus Valenduris - also favours potions clubs members
I really just don't currently get the vibe that Nico would consider a girl to be one of his best friends so it would need to be a more casual friendship that possibly develops in that direction through play. It would also be interesting if she developed a crush but I cannot promise reciprocation.

set by Lady!
That works for her - even the crush on Emma's end would depend on how they vibe, but if they are part of the same broader group they will at least have the chance to see how things develop, but Ravenclaw buddies would be a good place to start them.

The following 1 user Likes Christabel Daphnel's post:
   Clarissa Cosgrove

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory
(June 21, 2022 – 10:38 AM)Christabel Dempsey Wrote:  That works for her - even the crush on Emma's end would depend on how they vibe, but if they are part of the same broader group they will at least have the chance to see how things develop, but Ravenclaw buddies would be a good place to start them.
Where does Emma hang out during school holidays? Or we could do a backdated thread set in May?

set by Lady!

Uncles book shop most of the summer - hanging out, reading, playing with the cats.

[Image: 1h84GbB.jpg]
Gin made something stunning

View a Printable Version