Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Re-Introducing Eli!
[Image: tumblr_mxs5d44trw1sgmljxo1_250.gifv]
Elliot "Eli" Fox | Working Class | Age 10 | Chimney Sweep

Next year, Eli is set to go to Hogwarts, and I really hope to develop his character a little bit more before that time comes.  So!  I figured it was high time to re-introduce him Smile

Fast Facts:  Eli began work as a chimney sweep at the age of four.  At five, he became lost after a job and ended up in Knockturn Alley.  There, he was taken in by the Fox family when Simeon took an interest in the uncanny way the boy could seem to blend in and disappear.  He has continued work as a chimney sweep in order to scope out houses for burglaries, eavesdrop of conversations, and pocket nice objects just laying around for the taking.  He is determined to become more useful to the Foxes, so he has been also honing his skills in pick-pocketing.  Next year, he will attend Hogwarts, but he is unlikely to linger for another year due to his financial status and lack of education.  Eli is a brilliant artist, but he's very private about it.  He doesn't speak very often, which causes most people to think he is mute.  He has only known a life of crime and manual labor, but he hopes to be useful as he grows.

Looking for:

Friends: Eli's friends are really only his found family members. I would love for him to find a pal, or at least someone he enjoys being around that is closer to his age.

Future Classmates: Run ins with future classmates! Eli lives in London, so he could run into other children while they're in Diagon Alley/Knockturn Alley, greater London, or Hogsmeade if I say he's there on a job.

Enemies?: Eli isn't around people all that much to develop enemies, but I'd be cool if someone wants to be his.

Family: Threads with other Fox family members! Also, Eli's parentage is unknown. Nobody ever came looking for him, and he was the 6th or 7th child of goodness knows how many kids. If you want to somehow recognize him as a sibling/parent/neighbor DM me!

Crime: Want your secrets listened to? Want your house targeted for burglary? Want to get some shit stolen from you? Eli is your (little) guy.

Odd Jobs: He's here for it.

[Image: sit32P.jpg]

Cuteness thanks to Lady <3
Florence Fox is among his found family members and feel free to also use her as an excuse as to why Eli is in Hogsmeade. Like if he was dropping something off for her, visiting, etc. She lives in Bartonburg. <3 She also would help provide funds for his education if him going further was something you wanted to think about!

Lincoln Dashwood will be in his year!

set by Lady!

Alexander here is going to Hogwarts in the fall too and is running around Hogsmeade in the meantime. If Eli ever finds himself in Hogsmeade hit me up.

Set by Kit!
Clarissa Cosgrove We should definitely thread Eli and Florence! As for school, we'll have to see how much he likes it or not to see if he even wants to continue haha It's going to be a huge culture shock either way. I'm not sure where him and Lincoln would run into each other, but I look forward to school threads with them at least Smile

Alexander Waterford For sure!

I can see the little raggamuffin pickpocketing Aidan, but he'll want to catch him and show him some discipline. So it would have to be something worth while, like his grandfather's pocket watch. It might be fun and embarrassing for Aidan to be chasing a lil scamp all around Knockturn Alley or Hogsmeade, but it is his grandfather's pocket watch so there's a lot of monetary and sentimental value to getting it back.

I can't believe I didn't see this until now >< But yes! I'd love to thread something like this.

(February 5, 2022 – 4:23 AM)Aidan McLoughlin Wrote:  I can see the little raggamuffin pickpocketing Aidan, but he'll want to catch him and show him some discipline. So it would have to be something worth while, like his grandfather's pocket watch. It might be fun and embarrassing for Aidan to be chasing a lil scamp all around Knockturn Alley or Hogsmeade, but it is his grandfather's pocket watch so there's a lot of monetary and sentimental value to getting it back.

View a Printable Version