Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Scream
"Scream is a Slasher whodunnit, it's not elevated horror." - a loose paraphrase from Scream 2022, which I saw last night

The Premise: A friend group of MCAB characters (class of '90-92') exists. There are family secrets between them. We create and develop them, and in June of 1892, they start dropping like flies & trying to solve the murder.
This requires: A willingness to have your character probably-die Wink, a willingness to let me take the wheel, and at least 5 posts/month on these characters over the summer (aka, please be willing to prioritize them).
Also, you'll know if you're one of the killer(s), but pleeeease keep it secret IC and OOC that's most of the point.
I will be randomizing murder-order and murderers (you'll know who the other murderer is) & partaking myself in some capacity (haven't decided whom yet.)
In my ideal universe, these characters would be capped + exist by March 15th.

The cast: - anyone who might be the killer marked with an asterisk, and anyone ~underlined you're signing on to maybe-kill
The Final Girl: Her mom died under suspicious circumstances and the cast seems to hover around her. Ida Chang
The Reporter: Covered the above, and is covering the crimes now. Also a potential entry-point for existing characters. Kayte
An Investigator: This is the easiest entry-point for existing characters, and they can either be officially assigned or get an original call. Lady
The Best Friend* Kelly
The OTHER Best Friend* Elaine
The Love Interest* Usually vaguely hapless I (Beanie) will jump in here
The Greek Chorus* MJ
The Penny-Dreadful Expert* Dante
The Cousin* Nichole
The Love Interest's Friend* Lynn
The First to Die obviously this one dies Bee
The Generic Mentor* Lauren

This could work w/o the reporter/investigator and is open to anywhere from 5-10 players (with options for more joining in from outside the Main Cast)! Let me know if you're interested & if you're interested in anyone specific! Join me for a slasher adventure!

The following 4 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Acacia Darlington, Aurelia Bulstrode, Ida Chang, Imane Tuttle

MJ made this!
IN! YES! YES! YES!

Penny Dreadful Expert ideally - but best friend or generic mentor will also be fabulous!

The following 1 user Likes Christabel Daphnel's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory
I'd be up for any of the maybe-killer-maybe-killed cast Smile

If I were to rank them the top would be Love Interest's Friend and bottom would be Generic Mentor.

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

MJ made this <3
Omg Ida weirdly fits sooo well into Final Girl prompt haha. I've been brewing up that she learns her mom died under not-so-accidental-circumstances to crescendo right before this plot. Though one hitch is that she's already existing, and also I'm not sure I could let her die (just injure her terribly?). So no pressure here if you need someone a bit more open ended but happy to chat thru. <3

Otherwise I'd love to be involved with someone new! I could do first to die, cousin, bf or generic mentor in about that order. xD

I love a slasher, I will take literally anyone, I am not picky beyond that xD

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I'd like to jump into this! I'd be willing to make a character for Final Girl, Cousin, or Best Friend, no real preference as to which role I'd favor

[Image: Later-Scarring-Sig.jpg]
I would love for an asterisk/underlined or both character, this sounds so interesting!

Magic by Elaine!

I'm play the first to die if they're still open xD

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Oohh I’m in! Whatever is left is fine with me, I’m not picky <3

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]
This sounds quite fun! I'd love to be involved! I think my draw to is the cousin but I'd be open to any!

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Hello hello! I am SO excited for the interest in this, and will be circling back w/ Soft Assignments after I check on a few things <3 thanks fam!

We still need an investigator - if you want in a/o are flex and have an existing or potential option lmk!

MJ made this!
If I'm not too late I would love to be part of this and to be the Generic Mentor, or other, but lbr I am the most generic mentor at heart xD

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
Omg this filled up swiftly. P U M P E D

Hello friends!! I added some new cast members and assigned everyone tentative roles. Please shuffle amongst yourselves if that feels appropriate, otherwise I'll follow up in a few days w/ more info etc.!

The following 5 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Aurelia Bulstrode, Calla Potts, Elias Grimstone, Elsie Kirke, Tilda MacFusty

MJ made this!
Hey folks, if you:
1) have a family member opening for a male born ~1871
2) don't mind him maybe dying soon
3) also don't mind him maybe being a murderer, tbd, or being framed as one or y'know, whatever,

come hit me up xD I realize this is not an appealing offer but just in case anyone is dying (heh) to have their brother played and doesn't mind consequences I thought I'd offer.

The following 2 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Imane Tuttle, Tilda MacFusty

MJ made this <3
Hii everyone should have trope check-in messages from me! Generally feel free to freewheel plot w/ this and once we are active I will figure out murderers and ping those involved Wink

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Tilda MacFusty

MJ made this!

View a Printable Version