Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Adoptable Plots
Inspired by this Supernatural episode [S2, E16] (this will spoil the episode - but no major plot points for the entire series - for you so don't read any further if you don't want it spoiled):

Ghost w/ amnesia & doesn't know she's dead.

A ghost appears on the same night every year about needing to their fiancé(e)/partner who'd gone missing. She's so focused on finding them that she doesn't realize the difference between herself and others. Even when provided with proof she doesn't believe it/finds herself in severe denial.

The following 1 user Likes Hestia's post:
   Barnabas Beck

impeccable set by stef <3

[Image: 3nAQ8A.gif]

Welcome to The Iron Fang Inn.
Mean Girls, but make it Victorian: Debutante comes to Hogsmeade from abroad, infiltrates a group of It Girls and tries to sabotage their leader. Chaos ensues. Fetch happens.

Doing some research on unsolved murders for my next book and found an interesting one -

An heir, old enough to marry, his mother doesn't want to part with him and/or disapproves of his choice of wife.

The mother tries to dispose of the soon to be wife - ends up accidentally offing the apple of her eye.

In real life the chap was a journalist, who was found dead from potassium cyanide poisoning 3 hours before his wedding - there were theories that it was people trying to quash a story, a jilted lover (male and female), a plot to kill the Government ministers and all sorts of mad stuff!

For extra points the son returns as a ghost hell bent on solving his own murder. Conspiracy theories abound!

The following 2 users Like Madeleine Backus's post:
   Clifford Hillicker, Greta Gillenwater

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
Inspired by real life ghost marriages

A Chinese ghost man and his living servant come to Hogsmeade seeking a ghost marriage because its just a done thing! A young lady is setteled on, but she has fallen for the servant.

Christobel and Victor need friends - dysfunctional as they might be.

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory
A character is participating in events they have no memory of. They catch on to it slowly, because it's mostly innocuous day to day stuff, but eventually the evidence is piling up and impossible to ignore — "they" are doing things on a fairly regular basis that they are not actually doing!

The culprit? A wife/sister/friend has been using polyjuice to masquerade as them. Maybe they're trying to cope with gender identity struggles. Maybe they're a feminist who needs to occasionally be a man to just get shit done. Whatever their reasons, this polyjuice situation has to stop... before things get complicated.

The following 2 users Like Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Elisabeth Champagne, Reginald Alderton

Set by Lady!
A bunch of siblings named after virtues, except they were cursed to embody the complete opposite of what their name describes. So Charity is stingy AF, Chastity is flirtatious, Grace is very awkward, etc.

I also feel this might have been done already in which case forgive me I'm sleepy >.>

(August 14, 2023 – 8:01 PM)Seneca Lestrange Wrote:  A bunch of siblings named after virtues, except they were cursed to embody the complete opposite of what their name describes. So Charity is stingy AF, Chastity is flirtatious, Grace is very awkward, etc.

I also feel this might have been done already in which case forgive me I'm sleepy >.>

Lmao the Wakefields at your service xD

The following 1 user Likes Malice Wakefield's post:
   Madeleine Backus

[Image: epI2z6F.jpg]
Character A has some kind of beef with Character B--unhappy marriage? Inheritance woes? Character B chews with their mouth open??--and decides for some reason that the only viable option is murder. Problem solved! ...Except Character B sticks around as a ghost. Whoopsie.

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
Botched memory charm. Forget exactly one person. All the stuff you did together you still remember, just without them there. They remember you. Other people remember you two together. It's weird now.

(@me if you have an intriguing premise feat. any of my characters)

Set by Lady!
Character A is married to Character B. Character A is dying or assumes they will die quite soon. Character A is actively trying to find a new spouse for Character B to marry once they croak.

The following 3 users Like Xiomara Thistlewood's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Ida Chang, Philomena Sprout

Magic by MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fortitude Greengrass
March 31, 2024 – 9:19 PM
Last Post by Billie Farrow
January 10, 2022 – 11:34 PM
View a Printable Version