Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

You've Got a [Paid] Friend in Me
I'm bringing back Odette Ravenhurst with a complete revamp that's more akin to how she was when I first apped her back in 2015, but with one difference: she's going to be a lady's companion.

Her general background is that she had two failed courtships and a failed engagement, none of which were directly her fault, and after her father passed she took up a paid position to help her brother. Thus, she doesn't have a perfect reputation but isn't like... disreputable.

I thought she might become a lady's companion to someone she knew and probably befriended from school (I'm making her between 21-24 years old in this iteration), or a friend she met in adulthood who married well and could afford a companion.

Anyone have a character who might fit the bill?

set by MJ <3
She could be Earth Beck's lady companion if you don't mind the odd friend.

Magic by Elaine!

@"Diana Fawley" is available! Plus she's got a sister in the works too (Calla Potts) Wink

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
Eee yes! Dania's sister is hopefully coming sometime this week! Octavia Rose and she's a seventh year who will be graduating soon! not very bookish and she does tend to be a little self-absorbed, not so much in the sense of she thinks herself more important but it often doesn't occur to her till after and then she feels bad. So you could get two for the price of one :P

The following 1 user Likes Calla Potts's post:
   Amelia Evans

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Natsuko would an option if there was interest.

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder
I have Lucille Lukeson Smile

Nimiane Delaney may be too old but that could work for her too

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Acacia Darlington

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I have Freya Selwyn who will be posted shortly!

(March 9, 2020 – 12:49 PM)Melody Crouch Wrote:  I have Freya Selwyn who will be posted shortly!

I have no candidates but Ambrosia would absolutely pay for a companion for her bastard step-daughter so she didn't have to bother chaperoning her and to give Tanwen the night off sometimes.

The following 1 user Likes Elladora Black's post:
   Benevolence Crouch

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
(March 9, 2020 – 3:14 PM)Elladora Black Wrote:  
(March 9, 2020 – 12:49 PM)Melody Crouch Wrote:  I have Freya Selwyn who will be posted shortly!

I have no candidates but Ambrosia would absolutely pay for a companion for her bastard step-daughter so she didn't have to bother chaperoning her and to give Tanwen the night off sometimes.

I fully support this as the player of @"Liliana Selwyn".

Magic by Elaine!

(March 9, 2020 – 2:22 AM)Amelia Evans Wrote:  @"Diana Fawley" is available! Plus she's got a  sister in the works too (Calla Potts) Wink

Is Diana still an option? <3

(March 26, 2020 – 1:41 AM)Odette Ravenhurst Wrote:  
(March 9, 2020 – 2:22 AM)Amelia Evans Wrote:  @"Diana Fawley" is available! Plus she's got a  sister in the works too (Calla Potts) Wink

Is Diana still an option? <3

EEEEEE she most certainly isssss

The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Odette Ravenhurst

[Image: gvM7opq.png]

View a Printable Version