Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Dueling '90: Bellona Zabini vs. Somersby Fudge
See Inside 
January 5th, 1890 — Headquarters of the London Society for the Practice of Combative Magic
He had never had much faith in the notion of ladies duelling combatatively - they were, after all, rather decorative themselves - and he felt a particularly awkwardness at seeing a debutante step up to the mark. If she was injured at all then no doubt Witch Weekly would hound the department until duelling was put to an end for good!

With a sinking feeling he indicated for Miss Zabini to begin.

@Bellona Zabini @Somersby Fudge
There is no need to tag me!

Please contact a member of the staff team if you have an NPC post to go up!

Messages In This Thread
Dueling '90: Bellona Zabini vs. Somersby Fudge - by NPC - January 14, 2020 – 4:46 PM
RE: Dueling '90: Bellona Zabini vs. Somersby Fudge - by NPC - January 16, 2020 – 7:36 PM
RE: Dueling '90: Bellona Zabini vs. Somersby Fudge - by NPC - January 18, 2020 – 2:32 PM
RE: Dueling '90: Bellona Zabini vs. Somersby Fudge - by NPC - January 22, 2020 – 4:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dueling '90: Sunday Fudge vs. Sisse Thompsett Tybalt Kirke 6 728 January 18, 2020 – 4:24 PM
Last Post: Tybalt Kirke
  Dueling '90: Peony Pokeby vs. Bellona Zabini Tybalt Kirke 6 1,880 January 11, 2020 – 5:23 PM
Last Post: Tybalt Kirke
See Inside Dueling '90: Hesper Gamp vs. Sunday Fudge Nikolai Sleptov 9 770 January 11, 2020 – 5:01 PM
Last Post: Nikolai Sleptov
  Dueling '90: Somersby Fudge vs. Ginevra Blackwood NPC 6 591 January 8, 2020 – 12:37 PM
Last Post: NPC
  Somersby Fudge vs. Emmeline Woodcroft Constance Sykes 9 1,728 February 21, 2019 – 9:41 PM
Last Post: Constance Sykes