Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
re-introducing | Tabi
(March 18, 2023 – 2:48 PM)Tabitha Chevalier Wrote:  
(March 12, 2023 – 10:08 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  
(March 12, 2023 – 9:16 PM)Daffodil Potts Wrote:  
(March 10, 2023 – 6:02 PM)Faustus Prewett Wrote:  Friends: Mabel and Meri most definitely, they're my least judgemental of the bunch!

I could see her and Adrienne going either way. Adrienne's not a judgmental per-se but she may be untrusting of Tabitha because of her veela status. That, however, could 100% be countered by the fact that she's French. Esp since Adrienne's been in a new family, I could see her making friends with Tabitha because she's lonely for some female company

Lmk your thoughts! :D

Aww yay friends! Like I mentioned above, Tabs definitely needs more outgoing friends who take the initiative!

Also interesting take with Adrienne, I would like to see how they get on! Tabi has mixed feelings, as her father has French heritage, but also obviously that connect her to her mother too, which she isn't thrilled about. Down to try it!

Sounds great! When I have something more specific for Tabi for Meri or Mabel, I'll lyk.

Any specific idea for Tabi/Adrienne? My go-to for healers is that Adrienne is injured and has to go to the hospital xD

haha the classic meet-the-healer thread XD I can't think of anything better, unless there's an event they both might be at?

Hrmmm only thing I can think of is Hogsmeade market. Even if she’s injured it doesn’t have to take place at the hospital, Tabi could be having a day off and come across Adrienne before she has a chance to go to the hospital!

The following 1 user Likes Faustus Prewett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

[Image: VNzRTsX.png]

Messages In This Thread
re-introducing | Tabi - by Tabitha Chevalier - March 10, 2023 – 1:06 AM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Fortitude Greengrass - March 10, 2023 – 3:27 AM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Nephele Lestrange - March 10, 2023 – 3:43 PM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Henry Berkwood - March 10, 2023 – 5:02 PM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Faustus Prewett - March 10, 2023 – 6:02 PM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Daffodil Grimstone - March 12, 2023 – 9:16 PM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Fortitude Greengrass - March 12, 2023 – 9:18 PM
RE: re-introducing | Tabi - by Faustus Prewett - March 12, 2023 – 10:08 PM