Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
remembering I promised to forget you now
The nudge back was something – but if they ended up playing cards in silence it would be his fault, Theo thought desperately, looking blankly at his cards.

There were just no good topics of conversation anymore, not like this, in company. They could talk quidditch – Theo always fell back on quidditch – but he didn’t think it would make Cash feel any better than asking about the Ministry, so there went any anecdotes about the Chudley stadium or about the best snitch catches of the season or any comments on his former colleagues. He daren’t ask about Cash’s wife.

But talking about his sister had been fine, so (maybe grasping at straws for an olive branch here) he cleared his throat and asked, almost hopefully: “Did I tell you about Nat’s little protest against the flying ban?”

Messages In This Thread
remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - August 30, 2023 – 3:10 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - September 23, 2023 – 10:16 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - October 1, 2023 – 12:25 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - October 18, 2023 – 12:22 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - October 29, 2023 – 8:18 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - November 20, 2023 – 9:14 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - November 21, 2023 – 5:11 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - November 25, 2023 – 9:08 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - December 2, 2023 – 12:58 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - December 8, 2023 – 8:17 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - December 31, 2023 – 4:00 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - January 11, 2024 – 10:54 PM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Cassius Lestrange - January 26, 2024 – 5:18 AM
RE: remembering I promised to forget you now - by Theodore Gallivan - February 4, 2024 – 1:49 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Daffodil Grimstone
October 21, 2023 – 7:01 PM
Last Post by Timoleon Maxime
August 13, 2023 – 2:40 AM
View a Printable Version