Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Until it Wasn't - Level 1
Thaddeus maintained his enigmatic smile, relishing in the way Juniper played along with his dark teasing. Her question about his penchant for danger struck a chord within him. There was a glimmer of understanding in her eyes, as if she saw beyond the surface and recognized the allure of concealed power.

"Danger is a tantalizing companion, Miss Edevane," he replied, his voice taking on a velvety undertone. "To walk the thin line between mystery and revelation is to exist in a realm where others dare not venture. It grants one a certain kind of freedom, an ability to navigate the world on their own terms." Thaddeus tightened his grip on her hand, the touch imbued with an intoxicating blend of intimacy and danger. 'I've found that certain magics are the best way to walk that line.

As Juniper's gaze fixated on his lips, he could sense the curiosity and unspoken desires that swirled within her. There was a hunger in her eyes, a hunger for something more than the conventional life of a debutante or even for him. Thaddeus leaned in slightly, his voice lowered to a conspiratorial tone. "You, Miss Edevane, understand the art of being dangerous. You grasp the power that lies in the shadows, hidden from prying eyes. It is a rare quality, one that I find... alluring."

Her question regarding his desires caused a flicker of intrigue to dance in Thaddeus' eyes. He took a moment to consider his response, his gaze lingering on her intently. "Desires are complex, Miss Edevane," he murmured, his voice tinged with a hint of wistfulness. "But above all else, I seek a connection that transcends societal expectations. A partner who challenges me, who matches my intensity and yearning for something beyond the mundane. Love, passion, and genuine happiness are elusive treasures that I value less than certain other attributes." It was frank, but then he liked frank.

Messages In This Thread
Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by The Suggestionizer - April 30, 2023 – 8:01 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Thaddeus Flint - May 6, 2023 – 2:57 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Juniper Edevane - May 9, 2023 – 5:21 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Thaddeus Flint - May 29, 2023 – 12:00 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Juniper Edevane - May 30, 2023 – 10:57 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Thaddeus Flint - May 31, 2023 – 10:59 AM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Juniper Edevane - June 5, 2023 – 7:53 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Thaddeus Flint - June 10, 2023 – 9:21 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Juniper Edevane - June 11, 2023 – 1:12 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Thaddeus Flint - June 11, 2023 – 7:30 PM
RE: Until it Wasn't - Level 1 - by Juniper Edevane - June 28, 2023 – 7:39 PM