Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Charming Birthday Bingo!
Charming Birthday Bingo

It's Charming's birthday! Come celebrate by participating in a bit of Birthday Bingo. It's really more tic tac toe, but "Birthday Bingo" sounded better.

Complete 3 in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) and post below with ~evidence to complete the challenge. The first five to complete this get to choose one of the fabulous prizes below, but everyone earns an entry into Charming's Summer Raffle (info to come later this week)—what are you waiting for?

Earn Charming's Birthday StampComplete a thread in the month of June (5+ posts each) with a character you've not posted with beforeParticipate (3+ posts in the month of June) in any June IC event!
Create or reply to a thread inspired by any DP or WW article in June!Participate in one of our community (OOC events) in JuneWrite an 8-sentence post. Each sentence must start with one of the letters in CHARMING (in order!)
Post 11+ times with any one characterCreate a Pre-Made Character and post them at least five timesComplete the June Writing Challenge

The prizes on offer?
A set (with rotating avatars!) from Lady (Amelia Evans) Claimed by Kelly!
A moodboard from Lady (Amelia Evans) Claimed by Bree!
Against the Odds Claimed by Lynn!
Featured Want Ad Claimed by Amy!
Immortality Discount Claimed by Kit!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone or Philomena Sprout with any questions, issues, or concerns.

Far right column!

Emrys at Liliana's wedding
Emrys being "CHARMING"
June challenge!

Would like the AtO :)

Edit: I realized I've ALSO got the far left column because Cecilia's thread is inspired by WW & Emrys has posted more than 11 times in June so GO ME.

The following 1 user Likes Emrys Selwyn's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Bree made this!
Participate (3+ posts in the month of June) in any JUNE IC EVENT!
Write an 8-sentence post. Each sentence must start with one of the letters in CHARMING (in order!)
Complete the JUNE WRITING CHALLENGE

Immortality Discount

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch
I've got one, two (three if you count the cover post), three, and five posts makes eleven (or twelve) posts for Cecilia in June.

One of those thread is Cecilia's WW themed posts.

And the The B-Day stamp.

A set (with rotating avatars!) from Lady please!

The following 1 user Likes Cecilia Lupin's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Magic by MJ

Birthday stamp

11+ posts with Valerian:
this thread has 10+

Reply to a thread inspired by DP/WW - with Frida

... moodboard from Lady?

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Aldous Crouch

set by MJ <3
Left Column!