Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Seeking a Sailing Partner?
Seems like a lot of people wanted to sign up for the regatta and were coordinating off the cuff in Discord so here is a thread to facilitate finding partners <3

Post with:
1) your characters seeking partners and which competition they're in
2) how many other players you want, and any criteria
3) whether you want a thread during the competition or not (no one's holding you to it, just better to align desires!)

Set by Lady!
Emrys is doing the yacht cruise and is open to any number of UC male folks to accompany. I could go either way on a thread.

Alfred & Zelda are doing Maelstrom and could have played friends accompanying (up to 2 people they are friends with who sail).

Don Juan is doing Maelstrom with "some friends" so UC/MC men who are okay with hanging around people of low repute xD If he has played partners I would ABSOLUTELY want a thread hahaha.

If there were ~respectable older women~ doing the Ladies' Cup, Ife Gbadamosi could join, but she doesn't feel strongly enough to sign up on her own.

Ezra Applegate could also join a Maelstrom crew as the person who is here to fill out the roster, with no particular sailing skill.

Set by Lady!
James Callum wants to compete in the Young Mariner's Cup. Should he be trusted with a boat? Probably not! But life is short. XD He did talk about it in a thread with Zackary Carter if Sallie's down for it. Otherwise James presumably strong arms convinces someone else to join him.

The following 1 user Likes Henry Berkwood's post:
   Zackary Carter

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
(June 28, 2024 – 6:09 PM)Fortitude Greengrass Wrote:  Emrys is doing the yacht cruise and is open to any number of UC male folks to accompany. I could go either way on a thread.

Alfred & Zelda are doing Maelstrom and could have played friends accompanying (up to 2 people they are friends with who sail).

Don Juan is doing Maelstrom with "some friends" so UC/MC men who are okay with hanging around people of low repute xD If he has played partners I would ABSOLUTELY want a thread hahaha.

If there were ~respectable older women~ doing the Ladies' Cup, Ife Gbadamosi could join, but she doesn't feel strongly enough to sign up on her own.

Ezra Applegate could also join a Maelstrom crew as the person who is here to fill out the roster, with no particular sailing skill.
Desi or Cleon for Don Juan?

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

(June 28, 2024 – 6:34 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  James Callum wants to compete in the Young Mariner's Cup. Should he be trusted with a boat? Probably not! But life is short. XD He did talk about it in a thread with Zackary Carter if Sallie's down for it. Otherwise James presumably strong arms convinces someone else to join him.

Ramona Pendergast is so down if you need a partner! Could have them thrown together randomly, otherwise she is looking for a partner! She does know how to do the thing and is pretty atheletic!

Victoire Malfoy would be interested in the Ladies Cup, but like, it's not going to hurt her feelings if she cannot partake XD

I feel like Syd, Dean, Eugene and Emmett could all be coerced into participating if any of their friends are!

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Henry Berkwood

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Ramona Pendergast Chloe would totally pair with her!

The following 1 user Likes Chloe Greene's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone
(June 28, 2024 – 6:35 PM)Tycho Dodonus Wrote:  
(June 28, 2024 – 6:09 PM)Fortitude Greengrass Wrote:  Emrys is doing the yacht cruise and is open to any number of UC male folks to accompany. I could go either way on a thread.

WOW do I feel dumb for not already thinking of Cleon xD yes please. Dean Hudson want to join? Eyes I know we're still threadding them but unless something VERY dramatic happened in the past I assume they're still at least in the same social circles

Set by Lady!
(June 28, 2024 – 7:48 PM)Fortitude Greengrass Wrote:  
(June 28, 2024 – 6:35 PM)Tycho Dodonus Wrote:  

WOW do I feel dumb for not already thinking of Cleon xD yes please. Dean Hudson want to join? Eyes I know we're still threadding them but unless something VERY dramatic happened in the past I assume they're still at least in the same social circles

haha sure!

[Image: Alvin-MJSig.png]
this delightful Alvin set brought to you by MJ
Alcyone Slughorn would like to take part in the Ladies Boating.
Citrine Weasley would like to go sailing, any category.
Jack Humphrey-Mavis would like to go sailing.
Paxton Fudge would like to participate in the Young Mariners
Xavier Kensington also wants in.
Tycho Dodonus also wants in.
@“Aristide Selwyn” also

If anyone is friends with them IC and would go with them lol

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sisse Thompsett
October 23, 2023 – 6:36 PM