Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

*N/A*
Post Finals Revival
So finals are over and between the activity check loss and looking to shake up my roster I'm seeking input. Everyone active is safe and for sure Serpentine and Isobel are coming back but beyond that, I'm seeking two or three more. Do you have anyone you'd like to see back?

As a refresher:
Annabeth Adlard (muggle wife)
Anthony Delaney (american st mungo's healer)
Cornelia Pendergast (wife/socialite)
Demelza McGonagall (deb)
Enmity Wakefield (junior assistant to the st. mungo's director)
Germander Macnair (unspeakable)
Iziza Noel (half-goblin junior lawyer)
Linnet Umbernauld (slytherin fourth year)
Perenia Kaylock (domestic service, lady's maid seeking new post)
Queenie Shu (st mungos or she's quit due to trama and doing something else)
Rachel Morgan (rose)
Rowan Tatting (gryffindor second year)
Tanwen Selwyn (if she comes back I'm thinking she might become the Hufflepuff matron or something similar? maybe families request her to watch their daughters for the season like she did her brother's daughters?)

Did I miss someone you want? Say something about them too! I did leave Tavie out because I think she's gonna go on a bit of a break for now.

The following 2 users Like Calla Potts's post:
   Philomena Sprout, Rosalie Hunniford

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
- Annabeth as I was really enjoying her thread with Josiah at the Harvest Festival and would prefer to continue it. <3

Can we dance like we're all alone
Stop the time and make it still
Hold you like I always will

I think?? I have more possible connections with:

Germander & Demelza: Close in age to Astoria.

Linnet & Rowan: Closer to Hyacinth than Minnie but still.

Rachel: Elise, obviously, as another Rose.

Also if Tanwen becomes a matron, I'd be up for school things. Minnie might vaguely know her because of Liliana, idk. And the Rosiers could possibly hire Perenia for Elise when she's not at school?? Idk.

I hope that helps a little?

[Image: jessamine-signature.png]
So I am already demanding enough of your time between Bea & Lock so I don't feel like I should get to make requests lol ;P but if you're seeing input I'd vote for Tanwen (who could thread with Ben if she works at Hogwarts) or Demelza (because I'd like to see how she reacts to Topaz running away).

Set by Lady!
Voting for Anthony so I can have Rosalie interactions!

Rowan please <3 I want twin things.

Also down to thread Chastity/Annabeth if you bring her back.

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
Annabeth please! I still want her and Elsie to be friends XD

If you do make Tanwen the Puff matron I have both Mason (Puff HoH) and Ella for shenanigans!

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version