Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
human resources
2nd of June, 1893
Mister Davis,

It has come to my attention that we are of very similar circumstances. Not that similar a circumstance, of course, for I am a lady and you are poor yourself. However, we are of similar disposition as persons misfortunately cast as non-persons for an extended amount of time, and I do know how difficult the transition can be. Food tastes strange, walking on two limbs seems inefficient, and considering yourself in the mirror poses quite a fright. Being the naturally very charitable and giving person that I am, I extend  my deepest condolences for the part of your life you lost as merely a fraction of yourself on four legs. By the same token, however, we possess extraordinary insight into the things in life that really matter! Such as food, a comfortable soft surface, and non-predatory companionship. So should you require any assistance, be it in the form of home or livelihood, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
Ms. Diana Selwyn

The following 1 user Likes Diana Selwyn's post:
   Elias Grimstone

[Image: Va4dDsY.png]
beautiful set by gin <3
5TH JUNE, 1893

MRS SELWYN,

SO YOU WERE FOXWOOD'S FANCY CAT? SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOU. I DON'T LIKE CATS. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE YOU.

DAVIS

Formerly known as Davis, Elijah Urquart's pet hedgehog.
8th of June, 1893
Mister Davis,

Why yes, I was that cat. I can forgive you for attacking me, seeing as I pushed you off the desk. I can get a bit possessive over my children friends, sometimes. But I would advise you never ride a lady like that again. You may come visit this weekend or next, Sundays are best.

Sincerely,
Ms. Diana Selwyn

The following 1 user Likes Diana Selwyn's post:
   Aubrey Davis

[Image: Va4dDsY.png]
beautiful set by gin <3

View a Printable Version