Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Attention Nerds! In Need Of Tutoring?
Attention! In Need of Tutoring?

Do you struggle at the beginner, O.W.L., or even N.E.W.T. level at:

• Astronomy
• Charms
• Ghoul Studies
• Muggle Studies
• Transfiguration

Please see Jessamine Parkinson and she will be happy to help find the best time to tutor you and get your homework turned in on time!
attached to a bulletin board in the ravenclaw tower

The following 1 user Likes Jessamine Parkinson's post:
   Basil Foxwood

[Image: jessamine-signature.png]
November 3, 1893
Dear Miss Parkinson,

While I do not find myself struggling in the core classes that you have listed, the opportunity to learn and grow in these subjects is most welcome. I am open to learning in one on one sessions or group tutoring, as is best with your schedule.

I have yet to decide on my electives, though I realize that these options are fast approaching. Being introduced to these topics would be an immense aid in my decision. Below I have listed my time tables.

[Time tables]

Sincerely,
Miss A. Lestrange

The following 1 user Likes Agape Lestrange's post:
   Jessamine Parkinson

Magic by MJ
Dear Miss Lestrange,

I would be more than happy to help introduce you to the two listed elective subjects to see if either will appeal to you when choosing your schedule for next year. I am also happy to help you with any of the core subjects at an advanced level if you are interested in getting ahead. I have underlined some times that would work best for me, so let me know whatever sounds best!

Sincerely,
Miss Jessamine Parkinson
attached are the timetables with underlined times
Agape Lestrange

[Image: jessamine-signature.png]

View a Printable Version