Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
All's Well
November 18th, 1891
Miss Crawley,

Please pardon the neatness of my writing, my left arm was injured in the fall. I am not sure if you heard about the unfortunate circumstances of the shop after the attack this week. I wanted to reach out to let you know what this will not impact our contribution to the gallery opening this weekend.  Your arrangements were being completed predominantly in our home greenhouse and my sisters will be able to fulfill the designs in their entirety for the opening.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you need anything directly, please contact my sister Zinnia Potts as she has now taken the lead on the project while I remain in the hospital.
Sincerely,
Miss Daffodil Potts

Irene Crawley

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
November 19th, 1891
Miss Potts,

I had heard talk when I was going about my errands about what had happened to the shop! When I walked by, I almost couldn't believe my eyes! I do hope you and your family are doing well after this horrible incident. Of course please get your rest and feel better, and thank you for reassuring me about the Gallery's order status. I appreciate your forethought to do such a thing amidst this time.

I do hope you enjoy the gifts enclosed on your journey to feeling better! I shall reach out to Miss Zinnia Potts directly to make further arrangements.
I wish you well,
Miss Irene Crawley

*Included are some sweets from Honeydukes, a book about horticulture/herboloy and some pepperup potion from the apothecary

[Image: m55873.jpeg]

View a Printable Version