Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Julius Scrimgeour for Bella Scrimgeour.
The answer to the question "What happens when your family's reputation is a disaster?"
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

The Room Where It Happens [Lynn's Plots]
Lynn's Networking

What's Going On In Lynn's Real Life: Halfway through the language intensive, have a lot of travel planned in August and then rolling straight into grad school in September.

Networking Basics: The folks with tabs are my current bunch. I also have a tab for Retired characters, which includes 'heavy rotation' folks currently on vacation or headed there, as well as characters which I have no plans to bring back, but might if you had a really good offer. I can also offer up retired characters for use as NPCs in plots where you don't need someone to thread that particular role.

Contacting Me: PMs are best addressed to Ophelia Devine. Skype is the fastest way to get in touch with me. If you have my phone number, you can also text. I don't publish my contact info anywhere on the forum but if you want it, just PM me and ask and I'll probably hand it over. I am friendlier than I appear, I promise.

Networking was last updated: 7-12-19

@Ophelia Devine is a socialite and fashionista and the wife of @Roberto Devine. She is up for anything a respectable UC lady would reasonably do and particularly has fun with petty and/or gossip-y threads. She has some plots ongoing already but my characters are always up for drama if it's juicy enough.

@J. Alfred Darrow is an explorer and Captain of the Voyager. He is generally available for everything, including hurling (straight), though he has a pretty serious crush on @Zelda Fisk.

Specific plot ideas: I HAVE NOTHING SO GIVE THEM TO ME.

Character & Retcon Ads: TBD.

@Adam Ragge is an auror-in-training and devout member of the Church.. I'm opening to developing all types of relationships for him, though he's generally pretty nice so enemies would be a fairly specific fit, and he isn't able to support a wife so isn't a traditional hurling candidate. His orientation is tbd.

I'm interested in establishing connections with church friends, school friends, and coworkers!

Specific plot ideas: TBD.

Character & Retcon Ads: Play his rebellious lil sister, Karina! Or the bloke she ran off with last year, for extra drama. Or anyone related to that bloke, really.

I'm also very much looking for his would-have-been mentor. Relationship pre- and post- drop out is up for discussion. The mentor chooses their trainee so presumably they liked him/thought he had talent/etc initially — were they disappointed when he dropped? Suspicious that he wouldn't say why? Did they get over it, or do they now refuse to talk to him?

@Ernest Mulciber is an UCPB and the assistant head of the Department of Mysteries. He is sassy AF in his internal monologue and thinks he's smarter than everyone. He is generally available to be disparaging to everyone, occasional friendships, and affair hurling (straight).

Specific plot ideas: Seeking mistress.

Character & Retcon Ads: His mother is the HBIC. I'm looking for an affair, intellectual or otherwise; can be an existing character if anyone fits!

@Reuben Crouch is a professional Gryffinfail who has had a series of careers and most lately started working as a hype-man/PR rep for Jewell Distilleries. He is generally available for everything, including hurling (heteroflexible).

Character & Retcon Ads: I am seeking THE PRINCESS: a rich girl from a powerful family, she and Ben got #involved (what that means is up for discussion) and then he got into some trouble when her family found out, forcing Aldous to send him off to Canada while things cooled down. Their current dynamic is open for discussion.

@Brannon Fisk is an experimental charms committee member, though is usually more relevant in his role as the Fisk patriarch.

@Tiberius Lestrange is a sociopath. He quit his job as an Unspeakable on a whim to pursue his Animagus studies; now that he's accomplished that he is mostly occupied in wondering why he hasn't murdered his wife yet. Generally available for villainy, occasional friendships with similar personalities (intellectual UCPB men with dark leanings), and Lestrange family drama.

@Katherine Russell is an infamous teenager, since her father is wanted for murder and is living out his best exile life in Morocco. Her younger brother is attending Hogwarts this fall. She is generally open for everything including hurling (straight).

Specific plot ideas: Connections that she sees as positive that actually have nefarious purposes (one-sided friendships, a boy flirting with her because she has an income at her disposal and is naive, an undercover DMLE person who wants info on her father, etc).

Character & Retcon Ads: Her mother and father are both open for play, as are members of her extended family (either side), family members of her father's victims, etc.

@Lupus Jameshill is a werewolf ex-auror currently working as a private detective for hire. He is generally available for everything, including hurling (bisexual).

Specific plot ideas: I want someone to hire him to figure out where their spouse/sibling/friend/coworker is disappearing to, only for Lou to eventually discover that his 'target' is a secret werewolf, so that he can have some inner turmoil over whether he ought to 'out' them.

Character & Retcon Ads: Lou could use his former partner who would be either a current or former auror; their relationship is up for discussion but would be #drama either way. He could also generally use people from his past like former friends.

@Thom Pettigrew is an UCPB Quidditch afficinado, sponsor of Puddlemere United, owner of the manufacturing company Quality Quaffle & Snitch, and inventor of Quidditch and flying supplies. He likes to throw parties and his marriage to @Hannah Pettigrew was off to a publicly rough start, but seems to have recovered. Generally available for everything, including affair hurling (straight).

Specific plot ideas: #secrets

Character & Retcon Ads: Thom has had a series of assistant over the years, all of whom he has been very close to (think Tony Stark/Pepper Potts but without the marriage) and some of whom have left on better terms than others.

The characters listed below are those I consider more permanently retired, meaning I have no plans to revive them or play them in the future. I do still have dormant muse for these guys, though, so if anything exciting happens and you need them, let me know. I can also weigh in on plot developments from their point of view if you need family/friend buy-off on anything.
This will be announced in the DP but mission trip dates are:

- depart London 1 July
- arrive at the Niger delta 4 July
- depart Niger 18 July
- arrive London 22 July

And we're going to Nigeria (which will become a British protectorate in a decade) ~
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Hamish Darrow
Thread Request

Characters who need more threads:
Lou, Alfred, Ernest, Tiberius (in roughly that order)

Characters who have plenty of threads but could use plots:
Ben - good for casual shenanigans and mild crimes, flirting with girls, getting himself into trouble
Adam - good for church things, law enforcement things, early-twenties-friends things, slums things

If you have any specific thread ideas/plot ideas for any of the characters above, I'm all ears! I'm also open to using adoptable plots if applicable, or just having some fun threads with the Suggestionizer.

Come love me <3
(July 12, 2019 – 9:15 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:
Thread Request

Characters who need more threads:
Lou, Alfred, Ernest, Tiberius (in roughly that order)

Characters who have plenty of threads but could use plots:
Ben - good for casual shenanigans and mild crimes, flirting with girls, getting himself into trouble
Adam - good for church things, law enforcement things, early-twenties-friends things, slums things

If you have any specific thread ideas/plot ideas for any of the characters above, I'm all ears! I'm also open to using adoptable plots if applicable, or just having some fun threads with the Suggestionizer.

Come love me <3

Ernest and Claire plot with the time turner?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Acacia Ruskin's post:
   Ophelia Devine

Magic by MJ!