Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Agnes Binns for Zachariah Binns.
At least she means well?
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

The Room Where It Happens [Lynn's Plots]
↓ click here for networking ↓

Show

↓ click here for current needs ↓

Show

Set credit to MJ! <3
I have updated the plots & thread requests blocks and also added Walt to networking.

I am particularly interested in:

— Anything for Walt.
— A plot for Ophelia.
— Plots, hurling, or just general threads for Ford. He's not particularly in need but his muse is very strong atm >>

Set credit to MJ! <3
Do not let me forget to start a Hogsmeade Shop Boys thread this weekend. Yell at me if needed! Gideon will also likely get a letter from Billie because she misses him to check on him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Reuben Crouch

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
I can start Maddie/Ophelia or Ginny/Emrys
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nephele Lestrange's post:
   Reuben Crouch
(January 21, 2021 – 2:58 PM)Nephele Lestrange Wrote: I can start Maddie/Ophelia or Ginny/Emrys

Perfect!! I was also thinking I might take your Modiste open if no one else grabs it soon :)

this event for Ophelia/Maddie? Or we could put them at the Modiste, too? Just depends what kind of audience you want for it ^^

As for Emrys, he's already got threads at the Art ball & that Sonata but we could do either if you wanted our thread to be later in the evening? Or a random February event we make up for this

Set credit to MJ! <3
(January 21, 2021 – 3:07 PM)Reuben Crouch Wrote: Perfect!! I was also thinking I might take your Modiste open if no one else grabs it soon :)

this event for Ophelia/Maddie? Or we could put them at the Modiste, too? Just depends what kind of audience you want for it ^^

As for Emrys, he's already got threads at the Art ball & that Sonata but we could do either if you wanted our thread to be later in the evening? Or a random February event we make up for this

I will never turn down a Lynn thread! So snag away if you like!

I'll start something for Maddie - more opportunity for humiliation in the crowded confines of the modiste I think

Emrys and Ginny would work at the Sonata - I can start that today too if you have capacity
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nephele Lestrange's post:
   Juliana Binns