Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Grace's Networking
Hi Té! I think that Declan and Gerard could have been good friends, maybe they bonded over money issues and shared ambitions?
Hi Grace!

So I don't think I have much for you right now, but this is who I have:

Benedict Sterling has visited the hospital a LOT from his past Auror / Head Auror life so it's possible he could have run into Gerard, or Gerard has had to clean up his blood from the Welcoming Lobby one too many times xD He recently returned from being considered missing and potentially dead a few months ago, so he wouldn't really remember Gerard, but it's possible Gerard remembers him? Ben would have been nice and amiable - charismatic when talking to Gerard, so Ben could recognize Gerard and strike up a conversation potentially?

She has yet to be accepted but I also have Tilda MacFusty, who is my healer and closer to Gerard's age so she would know him from school and could be one of his co-worker friends!
Ah! So sorry I didn't see this. I think it could be cool for Gerard to have someone who he just kinda nods to if he sees them. Coworkers are always great buddies for Gerard!
(April 21, 2018 – 5:57 AM)Gerard Banges Wrote: Hi Té! I think that Declan and Gerard could have been good friends, maybe they bonded over money issues and shared ambitions?

Totally!