Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
The Diary of an Anxious Debutante

Code:
<span style="font-size: 2vw;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Pacifico&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"> <div style="font-family: 'Pacifico', cursive; font-size: 30px;"><div align='right'>DATE</div><center>Dear Diary,</center>TEXT

<center>From,
Miss Cecilia Bulstrode</center></div></span>

Magic by MJ

1891, May 29
Dear Diary,
Frida looked especially darling this evening. As head girl, it was certainly suiting. I wish I could hold that sort of confidence. Should I be less of a wall flower, would I have been head girl? Alas, I am too tired to think on this further.

From,
Miss Cecilia Bulstrode

Magic by MJ

1891, May 31
Dear Diary,
There were so many people at my coming out. So many men! Did any of them like me? What if several of them like me? How could I possibly choose between all of these possible suitors? Perhaps Frida will have some input on the matter.

From,
Miss Cecilia Bulstrode

Magic by MJ

Cecilia has made other, more mundane entrees throughout the season.

1891, September 1
Dear Diary,
This year will not see me returning to Hogwarts today for the first time in years. It feels incredibly odd. What makes things worse is that none of my suitors have initiated an official courtship. This first season seems to have ended in failure. I feel rather ashamed.

From,
Miss Cecilia Bulstrode

Magic by MJ

1891, September 12
Dear Diary,
I have met an incredibly nice young man. Sadly, I discovered that he is, in fact, a halfblood. My family would never accept, nor approve such a match. I would be a disgrace. But wouldn't a case of spinsterhood be similarly disgraceful? I do hope that in writing this, I will no longer feel the need to ponder either scenario.

From,
Miss Cecilia Bulstrode

Magic by MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lycoris Dempsey
December 1, 2023 – 12:45 AM
Last Post by Donna Conray
October 1, 2023 – 4:49 AM
View a Printable Version