Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

S.O.S.
19 April, 1888
— Julius —

Please do what you can to prevent father from visiting me. You and I both know that's an awful idea, especially since he's got it in his mind that rumors regarding Mr. Crouch and I have merit. I believe that he'll listen to you.

With all my love,
— Annie-Belle —

Julius Scrimgeour

MJ is MAGICAL
-
19 April, 1888
— Annie-Belle —

I'll see what I can do, Annie-Belle. Be careful please. See what you can do to keep yourself out of the tabloids for a while. I know you can't promise forever my sister, but long enough for Father to cool down at the vary least.
    And stay away from Ruben Crouch. If I hear of you with him again, I will bring you back myself and find some sort of spell that places you on house restriction.

Love your brother,
— Jules —

[Image: mSMnBX.jpg]
bree does things!
20 April, 1888
— Julius —

Your threats do nothing but convince me his habits are rubbing off on you. As the rumors have no merits, being seen in his presence (if I were inclined to do so, which I am not) should cause you no distress.

— Annie-Belle —

MJ is MAGICAL
-
21 April, 1888
— Annie-Belle —

While the words may parallel, Annie-Belle, it is the intentions that matter. I say that because I really want the best for you - and I don't think Reuben Crouch is that, not with his reputation. And because in a society like this, who you are with determines the opportunities available to you. And I don't wish for you to be held back. I know you can become so much.
    I say it only because I worry and care about you, okay?
    I spoke with father. I've tried to calm him down, but father can be unpredictable so I can't promise it worked, but I did try.
Love your brother,
— Jules —

[Image: mSMnBX.jpg]
bree does things!

View a Printable Version