Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

When it's Networking, if its not rough it isn't fun

1. Thanks to Lynn and Bee for the beautiful coding! <3
  2. Last updated 03/06/19.
  3. I've cleared away post where we've either started the thread or the characters in question aren't in play at the moment.

@Elladora Black
39 | SLYTHERIN CLASS of '68 | PUREBLOOD
PROFESSIONAL SPINSTER

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • Someone with connections to the Home for Inconvenient Children that knows about the child she dropped on it's doorstep who may attempt to blackmail her over it.
  • **URGENT**Someone to have an antagonistic encounter with. Any class would do but it has to feasibly be someone Ella wouldn't crush in one conversation.

@Annabelle Bones
38 | SLYTHERIN CLASS of '68 | PUREBLOOD
MAGICAL BUGS H-I-C

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • Annabelle is having an affair with @Finnian Byrne so obviously somebody will need to find out asap. @Rufina Mulciber are you free?
  • General Hospital shenanigans!

@Enoch Rosier
29 | SLYTHERIN CLASS of '78 | PUREBLOOD
AUROR

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • Hurl at me. He's super eligible - good family name, handsome, super rich, only son with lots to inherit still - but he's also kind of a dick and would never entertain anyone that wasn't UCPB and hot as a potential wife. On the other hand he's less picky when it comes to other kinds of relationships ;)
  • Work threads. Enoch needs work bros.

@Morwenna Skeeter
60 | HUFFLEPUFF CLASS of '47 | MUGGLEBORN
HEAD OF THE DEPT. R&CMC

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • WOLF MAMA THREADS! Morwenna gathers strays to her bosom and wants to look after them all. I don't mind how they meet each other but give me your messed-up boys and girls so Morwenna can worry about them. I have plotty plans for her to become much more political so she should totally meet more of the Revs so she can make sure they're all getting fed and secretly spread the agenda in the Ministry.

@Constance Sykes
42 | SLYTHERIN CLASS of '65 | MUGGELBORN
SLYTHERIN HOUSE MATRON

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • Summer friends to nerd out with. She usually travels during the summer months but she may go as part of a group - if you're up for holiday threads hit me up! They don't need to know each other necessarily, they might just have gone to the same place.
  • GET CONNIE A GIRLFRIEND 2019 CONTINUES. Throw me all your womenfolk for potential awkward flirting, leading to who-knows-what ;) discreet letter writing is probably what it will lead to tbh

@Marlena Scamander
22 | GRYFFINDOR CLASS OF ’85 | PUREBLOOD
UNSPEAKABLE

CURRENT NEEDS:  
  • Work buddies. The ladies of the Ministry need to stick together and I want an informal club/lunch group.
  • Awkward hurls. MC gentlemen might try their luck but Marlena is gay and not sure what to do about anything at this point. She totally needs romancing by somebody though!

@Konstantin Fisk
32 | SLYTHERIN CLASS OF ’75 | HALFBLOOD
SENSIBLE FISK

CURRENT NEEDS:  
  • Hurl at me. MC girls of decent reputation would be ideal but Kons is an eligible, pleasant man who is likely to go places. Give me your social climbers!
  • Fisk-related drama because I always seem to miss it!

@Ailsa Fraser
47 | GRYFFINDOR CLASS OF ’60 | HALFBLOOD
ECCENTRIC

CURRENT NEEDS:  
  • Ailsa's underwear business is going exceptionally well but she needs your UC trendsetter to commission something to push her into the big leagues and make her a success!

@Cassandra Trelawney
31 | RAVENCLAW CLASS of '76 | HALFBLOOD
WAITRESS; SEER

CURRENT NEEDS
  • Seer stuff. Cassie sees the future, is never wrong, and is slowly coming around to telling others their fate because she's also imminently about to need a way to make money...

@Beatrix Burke
16 | RAVENCLAW CLASS of '91 | PUREBLOOD
SHOPGIRL

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • SHADY KNOCKTURN ALLEY ENCOUNTERS PLZ
  • WC folks to hang with/potentially sleep with.

@Temperance Fairchild
43 | RAVENCLAW CLASS of '63 | PUREBLOOD
NURSE

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • A nemesis. Preferably in the form of a sinful (in her estimation) person that either constantly turns up on her radar, or else actively seeks her out for some reason.
  • Workplace threads. Someone in Irvingly must be in need of a nurse :D

@Verity Travers
26 | HOGWARTS CLASS of NEVER | PUREBLOOD
LADY'S MAID

CURRENT NEEDS:
  • An awkward encounter at a ball where she's being @Evelyn Abercrombie for a night. Does you deb want advice she is terrible at giving despite running a boarding school?

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
I was going to update this and add new people but for the sake of expediency:

The Great and the Good
  • Elladora:**URGENT**Someone to have an antagonistic encounter with. Any class would do but it has to feasibly be someone Ella wouldn't crush in one conversation.
  • Annabelle needs someone to notice she's having an affair. Also, the affair. @Finnian Byrne this requires you!
  • Enoch still needs hurls! I'm loving the threads I have and fully intend to reply asap but handsome rich boys needs more options for mama to disapprove of.
  • Minnie is getting married and I would v.much like someone to give her terrible advice about married life in general. 
  • Gretchen needs Hogwarts threads with other Slytherins - either gender is fine though I can't say for sure which she's into just yet. Let's find out!
  • Angeline needs upper class friendships/hurls/etc but primarily @Bellona Zabini and @Antigone Lestrange what are we doing?

Middle of the Road
  • Where are my wolf boys at for Morwenna to mother?
  • Dear god Connie please get a girlfriend.
  • Marlena needs awkward hurls please. I want her contemplating whether being married to a man might just be easier after all by Christmas.
  • Konstantin has two needs - those to join him in Ministerial threads where they plan future workplace domination and Get Kons Married '89 continued apace!
  • Ailsa desperately needs an upper class trendsetter to be the brand ambassador for her underwear empire.
  • Ebba needs Church of Magical Jesus friends please. Or just people who live in Irvingly for her to interact with.
  • Lix needs some nerd threads pronto. Also her sister so someone should make her asap.

The Peasants
  • Cassie is about to be scandalous. Watch this space.
  • Trixie is a married lady now and I would like a) Shady Knockturn Alley shoppers and b) Men she could potentially cuckold her husband with @Kristoffer Lestrange?
  • Temperance desperately needs a nemesis. Preferably somebody she's met before but somebody she can decide is the devil would be A+ and I would like a number of antagonistic threads out of this please. 
  • Verity is ready to offer terrible advice to your debutante. Hit me up.

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
Running errands but I have names for you and can expand ideas if needed

Elladora and enoch - @Caroline Delaney?

connie- @Aideen McClary may be looking for one too

Marlena - @Percival Adlard Jr. Is looking for girls too

Kon- percy and caroline

[Image: x5VH1p.png]
An amazing signature from Bee <3
Enoch - Possibly too Cliche - but @Madeleine Backus for hurling? Lc girl, with MC money, hurling with UC gent -what mother would approve -even if he just wanted into her knickers or some mild flirting to piss off mum.

I'd throw Maddie for the thread with Elladora - but I'm pretty sure Elladora would eviscerate her.

Angeline - Possible a thread with Murdock when he's approved - chat or hurling.

Morwena - I'd throw Murdock at her as well - possibly a case that they would either be friendly - and not super sure why they like each other, or hate each other and not sure why(rival packs) - or discovering each others secrets

Konstantine- probably Maddie as well tbh - would cause a bit of a stir but not very dramatic - no rep changes in that situation.

Since I only have 2 characters at the moment @Madeleine Backus - and soon to be Mister Greyback if something strikes you lemme know!