Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Claude Burke for Beatrix Burke.
She loves him not.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

When it's Networking, if its not rough it isn't fun

Greetings and salutations one and all - welcome to my terrible network thread where spinsters and widows rule the world and all hurling and engagements are long ones!

I love to hear from people with new ideas so feel free to post here or message me directly @Elladora Black. Alternatively you can ask for my Skype which I'm happy to give out :) I prefer not to do meet'n'greet style threads amongst people who work at the same place/move in the same circles as I work on the assumption that they probably know each other a bit already. Saying that I'm happy to throw together some less obvious characters and see where they take us!

Updated 01/04/20

To start:
  • Gordon/Fenny - the slightly less degenerates ;)
  • Marcus and Ailsa will have a madcap thing.
  • Evalina/Enoch discuss ladyz.
  • Tilda/Bella mentorship.
  • Faustus/Mama P

The lovely coding is courtesy of Lynn and the layout I fully stole from MJ (with permission!) :D

Elladora @Elladora Black
40 | Slytherin | Purist |  Rep 9 | Professional Spinster
The redoubtable sister of Hogwarts' Headmaster does not suffer fools easily but tends towards extreme loyalty once she has decided somebody deserves it. As such she is a powerful ally in society if attained but once slighted will never forgive or forget. She has begun the family trend of decapitating house elves, has innumerable skeletons in her own cupboard and has been carrying on a secret affair with @Evalina Rosier since her twenties.
A blackmailer with connections to the Home for Inconvenient Children that knows about the child she dropped on their doorstep. The connection can be spurious AF I just need someone to know about the SECRET LOVE CHILD.
**URGENT** Someone to have an antagonistic encounter with. Any class would do but it has to feasibly be someone Ella wouldn't crush in one conversation.
Social climbers who may wish to get in with one of the Black ladies in an effort to court Phineas' favour. NB: This will not go well for them.

39 | Slytherin | Non-Purist | Rep 7 | Magical Bugs Healer-In-Charge
The oldest daughter of the Longbottom clan Annabelle married well, bore a decent amount of children and became an oddity by training to be a healer instead of navigating society. Since becoming qualified she has buried her husband, had another child and joined in the Irvingly Fog Expedition where she met Finnian Byrne, became fond of him and accidentally ended up sleeping with him without remembering the event. Whoops.
Confrontation: Annabelle is having an affair with @Finnian Byrne and they recently woke up in bed together so obviously somebody will need to find out asap! Sisters/family members/other Connollys/Byrnes?
Hospital contacts! Belle is a fixture of the hospital, having worked there for a long time now, so she is available for emergency situations and mentoring the young.

30 | Slytherin | Purist |  Rep 9 | Auror
Set to inherit a fortune from his much despised father Enoch would be a big catch in society if it weren't for his insistence upon working. He doesn't do it for a living but rather the fun of catching criminals and may well give it all up to be idly rich once married - but finding a wife is not a high priority as he fully intends to distinguish himself as a dark wizard catcher before retiring. He also has impossibly high standards in a potential bride and he would never entertain the idea of marrying a woman that his mother did not approve of.
Hurl at me. He's super eligible - good family name, handsome, super rich, only son with lots to inherit still - but he's also kind of a dick and would never entertain anyone that wasn't UCPB and hot as a potential wife.
Work threads. Enoch needs work bros/enemies. I imagine he has more of the latter!
Affairs. He's a slut really and is significantly less picky about who he beds out of the eyes of society. He is also no stranger to brothels so could be recognised by less salubrious types who have spotted him there.

Angeline @Angeline Malfoy
22 | Slytherin | Soft Purist | Rep 9 | Debutante
Beautiful and eligible Angeline is the picture of Victorian beauty and, despite her associations, is a mostly nice person. She is sometimes embarrassed to be seen with those of a lower standing in life but in reality she is quite friendly and pleasant...except when she's around Antigone where she joins in with aplomb. She is a also a laudanum addict, having been prescribed the drug for especially painful menstruation in her youth, and while at the moment it is manageable and not especially noticeable it will get worse over time. For now she's just notably a bit more laconic at certain times of the month.
Hurls! Angeline is highly eligible and definitely hitting the season hard this year. If you'd like a specific thread with her at a specific event let me know and we'll see if we can make some magic!
A teacher. Angeline is hoping to master animagus studies, however her motivation is primarily that her two best friends have already done it and she doesn't wish to be left out. This could turn sexy. The situation - not the transformation itself, which will go wrong.

62 | Gryffindor | Soft Purist |  Rep 8 | Socialite
Through tenacity and a skilfully concealed backbone Harriet has overcome her husband being essentially murdered by the Ministry for being a dark wizard (which he was not) and raised her seven children with all the maternal love she could manage. With three daughters settled her gaze is turning onto her unmarried or widowed sons, determined to see them all wed before she dies. Which she doesn't plan to do for a very long time but don't tell them that.
❧  Hermione. Seriously, someone make my sister so we can be terrible together.
Debutantes. Primarily UCPB debs that Harriet will hurl shamelessly at her sons. Initially I'd want a thread between the two of them where she scouts them out but then there will be a dinner party with the boys.
One day there will be a May-to-December romance on this site. Is today that day? Does he really love her? Will he be a gold digger? Exactly how crazy will it make her sons? Make my dreams come true people.

Ambrosia @Ambrosia Selwyn
34 | Slytherin | Purist | Rep 7 | Socialite
The decidedly unmaternal matriarch of the Selwyn clan Ambrosia will cling to status with the last grip her fingers can manage. She is intensely aware at all times that the family must not fall and will always work for their collective advantage even if it often doesn't seem to be the case. Her husband's innumerable affairs have made her distant and chilly though she was never what one would call warm: she does, however, consider herself to be the only thing holding the family together and enjoys the sense of worth that brings her.
Selwyns. Let's hash out their specific dysfunction!
❧ Seriously, somebody just make Zeus because I have IDEAS.
❧ A very, VERY discreet affair may be in Ambrosia's future. Though her husband has had many she has always remained loyal but with the attention shifting to his bastard daughter's debut there is a strong chance that you may find Ambrosia at a low point and she will bone you hard. 

Morwenna @Morwenna Skeeter
60 | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |  Rep 8 | Head of the Department for the Regulation & Control of Magical Creatures
Strict and hard-working Morwenna has spent decades clawing her way up in a biased Ministry and despite it probably being in her best interest to retire she will not relinquish her department - even if she is a werewolf now. For once being ignored works in her favour though as so far only Elinor Goyle, her protege and not-so-secret-favourite, has discovered her secret. Others may not be do discreet though which would be devastating for Morwenna and her only son.
WOLF MAMA THREADS! Morwenna gathers strays to her bosom and wants to look after them all. I don't mind how they meet each other but give me your messed-up boys and girls so Morwenna can worry about them. I have plotty plans for her to become much more political so she should totally meet more of the Revs so she can make sure they're all getting fed and secretly spread the agenda in the Ministry.
Ministry workers to get suspicious of her very specific illness patterns.
Beings and beasts that need something from Morwenna. Perhaps you need professional intervention on her part to save you from something unexpected?

23 | Gryffindor | Pureblood |  Rep 6 | Unspeakable
Despite her youth Marlena is very much a career animal and if asked would say she has no intention of marrying at all. This might be subject to change as she is nowhere near being past her prime and though she prefers the company of women in every sense she is not entirely averse to a certain kind of man: she just doesn't know what man that is yet. With a slightly sketchy past and a flat of her very own to misbehave in it's really only a matter of time before the shit hits the fan.
Men of the MCAB variety would be the sort to seek her out as, despite being a tad on the odd side, she is attractive and from a good family. Her sister is a debutante so it's quite possible others might assume she is one too and I am looking for things to get awkward.
Gay/Bi ladies for Marlena to lose her head over and potentially end up being scandalous with.
Work buddies. The ladies of the Ministry need to stick together and I want an informal club/lunch group.

33 | Slytherin | Halfblood |  Rep 10 | Assistant Head of the DMLE
Ambitious and hard-working Konstantin had spent most of his life trying to distinguish himself amongst a large family and has mostly succeeded. A member of the Wizengamot and on track to be the Head of Department before he reaches 35 he has no intention of letting opportunities slip from his hands. Only his love life needs work but he is finally allowing himself the chance to indulge in that side of things: hoping against hope he can find a happier marriage than those around him.
Family threads would be great! What's going on on Planet Fisk?
Friends would be of a similar age/disposition/house. Come at me with suggestions for bro-ships, Kons is a nice guy so would probably get on with anybody who isn't a prejudiced, purist type. He is also VERY supportive of the last two Ministers of Magic and will not hear a word against either of them.
Hurls are still available. He is increasingly into @Amelia Evans and her adorable menagerie but they're not official just yet... xD

Ailsa @Ailsa Fraser
47 | Ravenclaw | Halfblood |  Rep 5 | Lingerie Designer
Eccentric and kindhearted
Family and friends are always welcome to pop by the Fraser household. Other middle class ladies of a certain age would be great as friends but I would especially love people that are disapproving of the family to try and criticise Ailsa and fall on totally deaf ears.
Fraser's Foundations needs you! Lonely plot!

Maggie @Maggie Darrow
22 | Slytherin | Halfblood |  Rep 7 | Holyhead Harpies Chaser
Having precious little patience for academia or society it was fortunate that Maggie turned out to have a significant talent at flying. Her Quidditch skills took a little more honing but now she is in peak physical form and preparing for the Quidditch World Cup, trying to stay cool and not make it obvious that she has been wishing for this all her life. Her family are passably supportive - her father would definitely prefer her to be more like her sister Tessa but he'll get over it - but Maggie is contemplating moving out and spreading her wings.
Friends would probably come from two worlds: Quidditch or school. Are you a Harpies player? A player in general who doesn't look down on the Harpies for being all female? (Maybe you are! Maybe this could be the beginning of a beautiful feud!) Are you Quidditch-adjacent and not averse to talking to young ladies who would rather drink than flirt?
Hurls would take the form of someone of either gender prepared to look past Maggie's slightly spiky exterior. She's a softie really!

45 | Ravenclaw | Religious Purist | Rep 9 | Nurse & Midwife
A bastion of the Church of Magical Jesus since birth Temperance's faith may be stronger than the foundations the church was built upon but she is still a human being and, to her irritation, has wants and needs that the Lord has not been especially forthcoming in providing. She would never abandon her faith - would rather pluck out her own eyeballs - but after finally realising that all her dreams were long-ago dashed by her brother's selfishness she is feeling a tad jaded. Determined to do right by her remaining niece Temperance intends to set her on the path of the righteous and reaffirm her own place in the world.
Acquaintances from the church to ask for her advice/help with spiritual matters.
Nursing and birth. Trained as a midwife initially Temperance also nurses at the Irvingly Infirmary so if you are Irvingly based and about to pop/injure yourself terribly, then Temperance is your woman.
Romance? She's a middle aged, religious fanatic with a spiky disposition and no money to speak of. Still, she's a bit hot if you're not fussy and like being bossed around!

Trixie @Beatrix Burke
17 | Ravenclaw | Purist | Rep 7 | Borgin and Burke's Employee
Being the oldest daughter of Mr Borgin Trixie was destined from birth to marry Claude Burke and be miserable with him. Wed before she received her OWL results she didn't have chance to escape to a better life and is now utterly trapped - fortunately she has managed to keep the marriage unconsummated through general unpleasantness and poisoning Claude to keep him impotent. After losing her virginity at school to @Kristoffer Lestrange she has continued to have a casual sexual relationship with him and though far from in love she does much prefer his similarly bratty company.
Friends & Enemies. Trixie has a few of the first and lots of the second. If you were at school at the same time your relationship is entirely dependant upon whether your character was friends with @Holliday Fudge.
Claude. Make my husband and have oodles of fun in an arranged teen marriage where you're being poisoned into impotence!
WC neighbours of a less than respectable bearing. Amongst other things Borgin and Burke's does a backdoor trade selling potions to fallen women to rid them of pregnancies, so you should definitely come to them if you're in need. Trixie will judge you but depending on if you give her advice on how to seduce men will probably give you a discount.
Lovers should be as different to Claude as possible and I would prefer to thread them out to see if Trixie likes them as she is contrary :P

33 | Egyptian | Muggleborn | Rep 8 | Quidditch Referee
A Quidditch star in his own country Mahdi was triumphant at the last World Cup and retired from the game soon after, spending several years with his family before moving to Britain when his sister married a Scottish Ministry man. Enjoying the relative anonymity of Hogsmeade and Irvingly Mahdi becomes a Quidditch League referee and has been quietly waiting for the next cup to begin. And here it is. Affable and unflappable he had recently come into the public eye again, accused of favouritism towards the Harpies.
Quidditch folk would make up the majority of his friends so come at me with possibilities. He's a nice chap but probably suffers among the society side of Quidditch for not being "one of them" which I'd also enjoy playing out. He has recently been accused of favouritism so someone should comment on that and possibly start an argument!
Romantically Mahdi has the potential to be an absolute fool in love so give me your WCAB girls to begin flirting with heavily.

33 | Ravenclaw | Halfblood | Rep # | Potioneer
FENNY DESCRIPTION
Friends & Degenerates
Former MC friends
Neighbours & Customers

Coming soon...

43 | Slytherin | Muggleborn | Rep 8 | Slytherin House Matron
Your favourite gay aunt. Born into a muggleborn household Connie took years to settle into the wizarding world and will not be budged from it for anything. Her former life as a governess gave her a lot of patience and a significant chip on her shoulder when it comes to the privilege of the upper class, though she is utterly hypocritical and is more than happy to indulge those she likes. Though prone to doomed crushes she does not regret the path she took in life but would quite like someone to share it with. 
Friends outside of Hogwarts would be great! Someone about the same age and preferably in the same house for her to reminisce with and/or to ask awkward questions about why she isn't married.
Romance. My expectations are not high but Connie still has functioning parts and would like to use them again at some point.
Mentoring threads. Connie is a former governess so would be ready and able to help you academically or with deportment/etiquette if needed, though she takes a dim view of the latter. She is also available for UC girls having a small panic about having to get married so soon, MC students who need careers advice and WC children who need encouragement. (For the right student Connie might actually sponsor them through the last few years of Hogwarts because realistically her expenses are books and wine.)

16 | Slytherin | Purist | Rep 10 | Fifth Year Prefect
With family like the Lestranges who needs frenemies?
Friends would all come from the same class/background as Gretchen. She is fairly rigid in her purist views though it is more because of what her family expects than any personally held views. As such other pureblood girls should come at at me. And @George Waterford should be very, very nice to her.
Family threads would be great fun but I'm more in the mood for conflict with Gretchen at the moment, which isn't difficult with her fam xD
Romantically Gretchen is a mystery to even me. She does not have a betrothal at the moment - and if she did he would have to be at least late twenties by now and ready to support her in two years or so - but I would be keen to get her a crush. I don't mind gender or class/blood status, the more inappropriate the better frankly.
Animagus tutor so she can show off to her family.

15 | Ravenclaw | Halfblood | Rep 8 | Fourth Year
Until they reached Hogwarts Helixa and Syna Hyslop did everything together it was possible to do. Until the Sorting Hat separated them into different houses, forcing them to make new friends. After resisting for a while Lix eventually made friends with a group of other students who are also strange in their own special and beautiful way. One day she will probably forget them all.
Friends would be great! Other Ravenclaws preferred but Helixa isn't especially prejudiced towards other houses so she would be more than willing to branch out. Her closest friend is her twin sister and they are borderline creepy but if you can look past that a beautiful friendship could flourish!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Elladora Black's post:
   Amelia Evans

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
Enoch: I wish Seneca was older so I could hurl her at him, but now I see how weird it was that Victorians married 17 year olds to 30 year olds. Still, it could be fun for them to interact over the Easter holiday? Maybe he sees her and thinks "might as well secure the bag before she's out of Hogwarts"? xD

Ailsa: When Marcus is back, it'd be fun to thread them, since they're sort of in the same industry!

Maggie: Cecily? For some reason I remember that they weren't friends on the old site. But I could be wrong and imagining things. Still, they're both involved in Quidditch, so it could be fun!

Trixie: Ruby hates her. We could past thread something, since I'm not sure they could meet outside of Hogwarts before summer.

Mahdi: Cee thinks he's corrupted, lol

Connie: I kinda want to do a period thread with Seneca. xD

Lix: If I remember correctly, the Hyslop twins are supposed to become Arithmancers and Ruby is into Divination and both ~sciences focus on predicting the future? So they could hang out. Ruby would also understand the struggle of being separated from your twin.

this beauty was made by mj
Hi my name is Lady and I am a Lauren thread addict.

ELLADORA: You know I always want Evadora threads in my life <3 I think we talked about a thread with them planning Evalina's Easter party?

BELLE: I would love for Tilda & Belle to have a thread together! Esp if she's a mentor figure for Tilda, I could see Tilda coming to her just completely overwhelmed one day.

ENOCH: Hello Enoch, it's your mother demanding to know what progress you've made in your matches.

ANGELINE: Diana and Angeline could def be friends! We don't need a thread with them if you're swamped but I could see them def being friendly with each other!

HARRIET: Haiii Mama Prewett I play your son <33 His birthday was a few days ago which he does NOT like to celebrate if Harriet wants to surprise him anyways xD

MORWENNA: I'm not sure exactly how they'd meet, but I have Hestia as a stray (who also has her own network of strays lol)! She's def a con artist and a thief whose moral compass doesn't always point due north, but she's generally a nice person and I could see her looking up to Morwenna if Morwenna takes a liking to Hestia.

Faustus just came back to the Ministry, I could def see him getting suspicious of her illness patterns >D

I think Azazel also falls underneath Morwenna, and she's def been murdering people left and right. Not so much now, but her kill count is about 3 and she should have been in jail rather than Galina? Idk where Im going with this but Azazel and Morwenna at some point are going to meet if I want Azazel to get caught >.>

LENA: I <3 Lena - also Faustus met @Helga Scamander in a little predicament of hers a while back, so if they ever crossed paths (they probably have) it'd be hilarious to read Lena's inner monologue if Helga ranted to her about meeting Faustus in that way xDD

KONS: I am ecstatic for their current thread and that is all. #Bae

TEMPERANCE: If I ever have a pregnant character, Temperance is getting all the threads >.>

TRIXIE: #Besties4Lyfe (I hope you know I only use hashtags to be ironic)

MAHDI: only WC girls I have are Hestia (rep of 3, con artist, thief need I say more) and Amelia (unless he wants to try and flirt with Azazel lol) so take that as you will xD

@Florence Fox and Maggie have a thread going and Flo is lowkey attracted to her in it and once I post will probably super duper subtly hit on her so.. there's that. xD

For Morwenna, I have @Esteban Zavala who is one of the Revs! @Monty Morales is also part of that somewhat but is the leader of a criminal gang in London.

@'Pandora Malfoy' is Angeline's cousin and engaged to a Halfblood so not sure how Angel would think of that and it would effect how they get along.

@Aristide Selwyn exists for Ambrosias distaste and he is also half of twins generally thought 'creepy' and is also in the same house as Helixa so definitely would be able to look past 'creepy close to her twin' since he's in the exact same boat xD!

I am very invested in Harriet having a love life with a strapping young lad but not sure of whom on my roster I could offer up as a possibility but if any strike your fancy and they aren't gay then I'm open to seeing where things go. xD

Other than those that hit me as 'duh, obvious, i'd be a fool not to post in her networking for these tidbits', I have a myriad of students for any of your Hogwarts needs!

[Image: bK4Wy6.png]
Hello my Golden Girl, I need more of you in my life always.

Belle | Becks/Belle soon please, for LoLz

Enoch | I have Nora, though she may totally not be his type, she is a pretty face haha

Angeline | Nora again, she would have been a year behind Angel in school, but similar social circles. I cannot tell if they would get along, though I tossed her in Kayte's open thread with Angel already!

Ambrosia | I have both Becks and Gordon for potential affairs. Do with that what you will :P

Ailsa | I require sisterly threaddage with Eloise asap.

Temperence | I also require thread for Eva here, again, for the LoLz

Trixie | I feel like I can also offer Gordon here, but I'm not sure haha

Fenny | Gordon again apparently! Clearly you (or rather your ladies) need him in your life!

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
ANGELINE | @Freya Selwyn was two years above her and a prefect/head girl. Nothing pressing here, but maybe a mild friendship? Also have @Melody Crouch who was in her year and very interested in animagus studies. They could've researched together while in school?

AMBROSIA | Again, have Freya for you. I feel like Freya admires Ambrosia but is intimidated by her. Do with that what you will.

MARLENA | I need to reply to Jo/Marlena because I'm insanely interested in their dynamic.

TEMPERANCE | @Jupiter Smith is agnostic in a family of Christians. She attends church infrequently and can sometimes be spotted rolling her eyes during mass. Does Temperance detest her? Do they just ignore one another?

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]
SOPH

Enoch/Sen should definitely meet at some point as on paper they work super well! Easter would be good and he'll definitely be at his mother's Brunch if Sen's allowed to attend?

I crave the energy of Ailsa and Marcus interacting with each other so much! (Incidentally are you retconning Penny out of his life? I don't mind, just checking!) When he returns I'm sending Ailsa to visit him asap!

I...do not recall whether Maggie or Cee go on in the past but we should totally find out if they do now! Maggie will be around throughout the trials so they could definitely bump into one another. Do you want to start?

For Trix and Ruby I was thinking Trixie should be the one who sent the fake letter about Topaz?

I'm always up for period threads! Connie's door is always there whenever Sen wants to panic knock in the night!

Oooh, weird nerds hanging out is always my jam!

LADY

Evadora and Mama/Enoch are both on my starter list so I'll get to them asap :D

YES to Belle mentoring Tilda, she's got a lot of advice and support to give! Shall I add it to my list?

At some point I will Diana/Angeline and Cora/Trix, just not right now if that's cool?

Harriet will 100% surprise attack her son with a visit. You won't know when it's coming but it's gonna happen xD

Oooh Faustus/Lena might be a fun dynamic! She would probably be quite impressed at his spellwork and know him from around the Ministry. If there's a Ministry event in the future they should interact then maybe? Or if Lena gets in trouble for stealing an artefact :P

ALLLLL the Morwenna things. YES to Hestia if we can swing it but I don't want to get too convoluted for them to interact...Hmm, keep it in mind and see if an opportunity arises?

After Galina talking I think Morwenna will definitely be on the look out for more dangerous vampires so perhaps she could trace her way to Azazel eventually? Sorry, she's her Moriarty now. I don't make the rules.

And Faustus seems the sort to notice things so he could definitely get suspicious if they interact on one of her "under-the-weather" days? Maybe next month though as she has some stuff going on atm :D

KIT

Totally into Maggie/Flo - make it happen!

I'm going to start an open for Morwenna in the ABC so throw either of them in :D

Hmm, I think a halfblood is pretty much a deal-breaker within the family. I doubt she'd hate her but socially they'd probably be distant now :(

I'd love to do something with Ambrosia and Aristide - is there some reason why he might need to bother her? She doesn't interact with the children if she can avoid it :P

I appreciate the support for Harriet's love life <3 <3 One day it will happen!

BEE

omg the very thought of Becks being the one to rumble Finnybone warms my heart.

I would take Nora in any form but I agree that her and Enoch might be a non-starter :P

YES to sisterly thread. Do you want to start or should I? Ailsa might need to talk about Astrild vanishing into thin air now that Eugene has alerted her to the fact that it's not entirely normal xD

Eva will baffle Temperance. How did he make a mostly pleasant human??

I need all the Gordon in my life so taken one by one:

1) Gordon would be a joy. Can I start a thread for them? Just to see where it goes!
2) General Knockturn Alley shadiness is my jam. Is there a reason for them to meet though? Otherwise I'm totally happy to just say for now that they know each other.
3) Is he one of Fenny's customers? I haven't decided which of the degenerates she's in love with yet and want to thread her with them all to pick the best/worst/most amusing fit so I'm totally up for that!

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
I just quoted you and replied below yours in case it might make it easier to follow as opposed to a wall of random text >.>

(April 3, 2020 – 12:54 PM)Elladora Black Wrote:
LADY

Evadora and Mama/Enoch are both on my starter list so I'll get to them asap :D
Yaaaay

YES to Belle mentoring Tilda, she's got a lot of advice and support to give! Shall I add it to my list?
Yes please!! If your starter list gets long lmk and I can take on one of them <3

At some point I will Diana/Angeline and Cora/Trix, just not right now if that's cool?
fine by me!

Harriet will 100% surprise attack her son with a visit. You won't know when it's coming but it's gonna happen xD
Exxxxcceelllennttt >D

Oooh Faustus/Lena might be a fun dynamic! She would probably be quite impressed at his spellwork and know him from around the Ministry. If there's a Ministry event in the future they should interact then maybe? Or if Lena gets in trouble for stealing an artefact :P
I'll put it on my list of things to watch out for potential threads!

ALLLLL the Morwenna things. YES to Hestia if we can swing it but I don't want to get too convoluted for them to interact...Hmm, keep it in mind and see if an opportunity arises?
I'd love to see how they interact, yes! I'll add it to my watch list too xD
After Galina talking I think Morwenna will definitely be on the look out for more dangerous vampires so perhaps she could trace her way to Azazel eventually? Sorry, she's her Moriarty now. I don't make the rules.
TAHT'S SO FINE I <3 THIS DYNAMIC ALREADY

And Faustus seems the sort to notice things so he could definitely get suspicious if they interact on one of her "under-the-weather" days? Maybe next month though as she has some stuff going on atm :D
Yep just lmk, you know where to find me ^_^

[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Elladora Black

(April 3, 2020 – 12:54 PM)Elladora Black Wrote:
BEE

omg the very thought of Becks being the one to rumble Finnybone warms my heart.

I would take Nora in any form but I agree that her and Enoch might be a non-starter :P

YES to sisterly thread. Do you want to start or should I? Ailsa might need to talk about Astrild vanishing into thin air now that Eugene has alerted her to the fact that it's not entirely normal xD

Eva will baffle Temperance. How did he make a mostly pleasant human??

I need all the Gordon in my life so taken one by one:

1) Gordon would be a joy. Can I start a thread for them? Just to see where it goes!
2) General Knockturn Alley shadiness is my jam. Is there a reason for them to meet though? Otherwise I'm totally happy to just say for now that they know each other.
3) Is he one of Fenny's customers? I haven't decided which of the degenerates she's in love with yet and want to thread her with them all to pick the best/worst/most amusing fit so I'm totally up for that!

I enjoy Finnybone tremendously, Beckett is Not Amused.

I can start a sisters thread, I'm sure Eloise pops by randomly knowing they don't give a damn haha.

Start whatever you like for Gordon, I thoroughly enjoy him!
Re Trixie, he probably pops in from time to time to see if they've got any interesting books, but outside of that a general shady shop broship is fine by me.
As for Fenny, Gordon is in business, he procures things for other people, lends them money, generally shady shit. You know. I'd be thoroughly interested int heir dynamic >D

tl;dr Becks/Belle on hold? Eva/Temperance in the future.
I will start Ailsa/Eloise, you can start whatever your heart desires for Gordon!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Elladora Black

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
re: Enoch/Seneca - she could be but I'm asking her dad if she would! In any case, I'll start something for them, either at the party or at some shop or something!

Ailsa/Marcus: yessss! On Penny, I liked their interactions so I was thinking that things just didn't work out for them? Maybe he didn't feel comfortable asking her father for permission to marry her, or he did and he was like "uhh but you're still like a middle class guy" or something.

Maggie/Cee: yeah idk I have this faint idea that I had a thread with Maggie where she was beefing with one of mine but that was like 3-4 years ago. We should totally thread them! I'll start something!

Trix/Ruby: Cadwallader Selwyn beat Trix to it, sadly. But she's welcome to send Ruby nasty mail! Maybe a cursed object for their shop? An acne inducing something. xD

Period thread: I'll start one <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cecily Gallivan's post:
   Elladora Black

this beauty was made by mj
(April 3, 2020 – 12:51 PM)Melody Crouch Wrote: ANGELINE | @Freya Selwyn was two years above her and a prefect/head girl. Nothing pressing here, but maybe a mild friendship? Also have @Melody Crouch who was in her year and very interested in animagus studies. They could've researched together while in school?

AMBROSIA | Again, have Freya for you. I feel like Freya admires Ambrosia but is intimidated by her. Do with that what you will.

MARLENA | I need to reply to Jo/Marlena because I'm insanely interested in their dynamic.

TEMPERANCE | @Jupiter Smith is agnostic in a family of Christians. She attends church infrequently and can sometimes be spotted rolling her eyes during mass. Does Temperance detest her? Do they just ignore one another?

Freya and Angeline is a hells yes for friendship, though I would hold off on a thread until later on maybe? I would love to do something with Angel/Melody too where they researched before, then all the shit hit the fan, and now it's kind of awkward but Angeline still wants to work with her because she does like her but rep is everything. Awkward secret friendship y/y?

Ambrosia and Freya amuse me. I Freya hosts an event in the near future I would love to have Ambrosia butting in and taking charge because she knows best and then something inevitably goes wrong and they have to work together!

Jolene is on my list and I <3 it.

I would so be into Temperance cornering her after the service and accusing her of being disrespectful :P Would you mind starting this?

Replying to this and all of the ^^^^ really.

FOR CLARIFICATION (and because I am useless atm) please post if:

1) I said I would start a post either here/in the cbox or on Skype and have not. Please let me know as I am losing track :P
2) You would like a thread and have yet to get around to asking me! I am all here for threads and plots rn!

Things to start will be listed in the first post of this thread!

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
Bella/Tilda, Mama Rosier/Enoch and.....oh Mama Prewett/Faustus at some point! No rush on any of these frankly, we can put some on the back burner if you're too inundated!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Elladora Black

(April 19, 2020 – 7:41 PM)Elladora Black Wrote: Freya and Angeline is a hells yes for friendship, though I would hold off on a thread until later on maybe? I would love to do something with Angel/Melody too where they researched before, then all the shit hit the fan, and now it's kind of awkward but Angeline still wants to work with her because she does like her but rep is everything. Awkward secret friendship y/y?

Ambrosia and Freya amuse me. I Freya hosts an event in the near future I would love to have Ambrosia butting in and taking charge because she knows best and then something inevitably goes wrong and they have to work together!

Jolene is on my list and I <3 it.

I would so be into Temperance cornering her after the service and accusing her of being disrespectful :P Would you mind starting this?

We can definifely hold off on Freya/Angeline. Feel free to mention her in posts if/when you need a "i talked to so and so" person. I'm definitely here for awkward secret friendships for Melody/Angeline. Maybe @Diana Fawley is in on this too?

So Freya is meticulous about the events she throws so Idk how much control Ambrosia would be able to snag from her. The parties are the one thing Freya feels in control over (she wouldn't even throw them if she didn't need control over something). Maybe Ambrosia tries to take over and Freya snaps at her?

I'll add Jo/Temperance to my list! Does Easter sunday work?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melody Crouch's post:
   Diana Fawley

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]
Elladora
In much the same way I see @Meserimus Valenduris treating her brother, he would probably treat her, and rather like her attitude (like if he was a widower again he might try his hand). He would call her young lady and like she was still a deb. She could hate it, love it because she a parental figure. They could play chess, or do something equally sedate and techical where she isn't underestimated by the other person.

@Natsuko Mountbatton could give Elladora a run for her money in a sniping match, but Elladora's ability to nuke her socially would be the only concern.

Enoch
@Murdock Greyback - would def be in the same social circles, since Murdock is his boss and all that - and is another man of money who couldn't imagine being one of the idle rich -so he would def have career encourgement from Murdock!

@Benevolence Montague - upper middle class pureblood, and pretty
@Ginevra Blackwood UCPB and a social butterfly

@Rose Hart - is a brothel madam catering to higher end clients (No 3 penny knee shakers) her cat house is for classy clean* prostitutes!

Angeline
@Ginevra Blackwood and she are probably in similar social circles

Harriet
Post ret-con @Ginevra Blackwood UCPB - and she's been at a few social events in hard flirt mode with her son (There is a game of truth or dare underway)

Ambrosia
My Ginny muse is legit terrified of her! FYI
@Cadawalader Selwyn Wants a word with mum when he's home because he would rather like an arranged match

Marlena
@Madeleine Backus - is joining the ministry and could do with a career lady to look up to!

* Clean is relative, and the management of The True Hart take no responsibility for anything you catch

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder
I think I have woefully few prospects for you, and that's so sad. D: I think these are the best I've got!

@Archer Belby is related to both Ailsa and Thistle. Being in the presence of the former would probably embarrass the shit out of him. haha

@Billie Farrow has helped out at the Florist Potts occasionally, so she probably knows Thistle! I feel like she would really look up to Marlena for some reason. (And it could be awkward if she mentions Gideon.) Or Maggie because quidditch. She's my most likely culprit to meet all the people, especially if they're knocking about Hogsmeade.

@Eli Fox lives in Knockturn Alley in Fox and Sons. I imagine they're acquainted. He's the silent sort, so I'm not sure they'd be the best match. He probably casually spies on her without even realizing he's doing it.

Some of your others would have to wait until Hogwarts because I don't imagine them interacting with my students over the summer. rofl Billie and Constance might be hilarious if we find the occasion next year (and she goes to school as a girl).

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last and probably least ——— Té's Networking Declan Wood 9 4,342 July 12, 2018 – 1:26 AM
Last Post: Declan Wood