Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Now that he had walked up to them, he couldn't exactly whirl around and get going. That would be rude. And was not, presumably, how straight men seduced their future wives.

Cassius Lestrange in Eyes on the Screen

— Nominate a quote —
The Dozen

Complete a twelve-post thread in which each post has exactly twelve words. At least three posts must be your own.

<
>

Who cares about your lonely soul(s)? | MJ's Networking
Dahlia McRae & Porphyria - Dahlia would honestly adore her. They would have been in similar enough years at Hogwarts to know one another (Dahlia was one year behind and Hufflepuff), and Dahlia would love the poetry element. Phyri would be in the category of "invite to tea" purely on the poetry alone. They also would have shared two years of OWL Ancient Studies, which Dahlia wasn't horrid at but chose not to continue in.

Lydia Harleston & Ari - Lydia is my Hogsmeade Hospital employee and is my oldest character age-wise. Co-worker threads & also she's very caring about people who are in the age range of her children. They're all married except her youngest, though, and that's Wilford so she won't be attempting to mom!hurl.

Lydia & Tybalt - A thread? Lydia would be a voice-of-reason, maternal sort, who could also be a welcome ear with whom all secrets will be held. Also no mom!hurling here, though if she ever gets played nieces...

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
[Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
Postlog | Networking

KRISSU:
❧ I only have Kristoffer Lestrange at Hogwarts right now and he doesn't get along with most people, but let me know what Lyra would make of him. 

ELAINE:
❧ Porphyria might think Dahlia's a little too nice/dull/traditional UC wife type, but if she's really into her poetry Phyri could well have been swayed by that into accepting her invitations and whatnot, and she might grow on her xD
❧ I can picture Ari and Lydia getting on pretty well as coworkers, yes!
❧ Tyb is an eternal child so could always use a fussy motherly type to give him attention, I'm not sure how they'd meet besides him coming into the hospital - but I'm always down with visiting the hospital to sort out minor quidditch injuries, so they can likely have met like that before! And if you wanna make a thread, I'm game!

UPDATE: THE... GIRLS... ARE BACK IN TOWN?

Carmelina Cramming's info is up and I would love to both work out some established/past friendships and things and also get some current threads going with her, hit me up xD

Also still especially looking to establish things for Sarah Townsend, including WC friends and work relationships!