Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Lookin' for A Mind at Work | Lady's Networking
Open 

bienvenue
❧ 26 • GMT -8 • SHE/HERS ❧
Sorry for those of you who hate sharks, I just really like Finding Nemo. Anywho, welcome my name is Lady and this is where you can see who I have available for networking! If you need to contact me, please do so by either Skyping me or PMing Amelia Evans (which this account is posted with). If you have any questions or need clarification on anything feel free to reach out an ask! <3

PREFERENCES
PLOTS: I'll come out and say it right now, I'm always down to hear about any plot ideas you may have! If something has a strict timeline, please let me know ahead of time so I can properly give that plot attention. I love drama, but I also like it to be slightly controlled; if we are going to ruin our characters lives, or something you want to do might greatly affect my character's rep/status, I like to know ahead of time. Most of this I know is kind of assumed, but just to get that out there ;)
THREAD: I abhor meet n' greet threads unless there's some underlying occurrence or motivation in it, however I don't want to shoot something down in advance. If you have any ideas, please s hare!
SUBJECT MATTER: In terms of violence I am generally alright with threading that out, but I always like communication if my character is about to be gruesomely disemboweled (though I assume this will be pre-planned if any disembowlment is going to occur xD). With themes of sexual nature whether it be violence or consensual, I prefer to have a discussion about what will happen or fade to black. I am, however, all for talking about what happened so both of us are clear. When in doubt, just ask! <3
[Image: 2HV6m7.png]

charming goals
GOALS
This next bit is more of a journal to keep track so you don't have to read this lol this is more for me.
ACTIVITY: My activity since last year has actually been rather good which I'm pretty proud of, and I feel like I have a good grasp on character making and when to hold back - I think some of my problems are that I get a character bug, but it's the idea of having a new character that is the most exciting thing. When I DO get a character bug, I try to remind myself to slow down, or set smaller goals for myself (i.e. do more character development into another existing character), or try to whittle down exactly why I want to make a new character (i.e. are there qualities that I want in this new character that I can tie into an existing one?). If the character bug is still there....I recently thought of trying to see if I can answer a questionnaire or something about the new character to see if I have enough of an idea of them. I'm still working on these tactics tho..... >.>
WRITING: As always I'm my own worst critic, so I'm definitely trying to improve my writing by reading a lot more....like the above, I'm still working on this lol
GRAPHICS: I want to learn how to make my own textures and PSDs! There are some tutorials I found online so I'm hoping to give this a try sometime in the near future.

updated: 28 Mar 2020

❧ 15 • UCPB • 5th Year Slytherin • rep: 8 ❧

Adrienne comes from a...complicated family, though to the outside world and even her she and her twin @Aristide Selwyn are merely seen as wards of her aunt and uncle. As a Slytherin she is ambitious and cunning, however not unkind. As a friend she is very candid and sincere and often has trouble lying to people not because she aims to please, but it truthfully isn't an impulse for her to conceal truths from people. Often that can backfire, as she can be quite blunt at times, despite how practiced at being tactful she is. She and her twin Aristide, when they were at first at Hogwarts were often attached at the hip, never straying too far from one another. However as they've grown, they've lead independent lives, though no one doubts the bond that is between the two.

Friends: Calling any and all Slytherins! I'd also love to have a main friend group for Adrienne seeing as she's certainly very friendly and protective of everyone she's close to.

Family: Selwyn Clan this is where you come in! I'd love to establish relationships even if we don't want to thread them out just yet!

Enemies: There are certainly people that might see Adrienne as odd seeing as she and Aristide were attached at the hip when they first got to Hogwarts. They've since calmed down and can certainly survive without the other at school, but there still might be some people who are a little weirded out by the fact that they seem to have almost an uncanny connection.

❧ 24 • ucpb • ravenclaw class of '83 • rep: 10 • debutante ❧

Diana is more introverted amongst mixed company than extroverted, however she's certainly not shy to say the least. Having been a well-seasoned debutante, she knows how to navigate the societal tapestry of pleasantries to get what she wants. To outsiders she is demure, polite etc - everything a debutante of her class should be. To her close friends, she is bubbly, vibrant and witty. She's currently on her umpteenth season as a debutante and should reaaally get married like ASAP. Aka, all the hurls please ;)

Friends: She socializes a lot among the upper-class, however certain branches of her family are middle class, so those of respectable repute would definitely be among those she spends her days with!

Enemies: Diana's a sweet soul, and doesn't like conflict, so these wouldn't be direct "enemies" – more like people who think she's too much of a goody-goody.

Hurls: Diana needs to get married ASAP, as she's now a very seasonsed (almost too seasoned) debutante. UCPBs preferred by her mother, I'm all for MCPB as well ;)

School-mates: Diana was Ravenclaw class of 1882, so anyone around there would be someone she likely knows or has had some sort of contact with. After school was over, she joined the Pendergast School for Young Roses until she was of age to graduate - anyone attending the school from when it was founded in 1884 to 1886 would most definitely know her!

❧ 45 • UCPB • Left Slytherin House in '59 • rep: 10 • Socialite ❧

The perfect image of a demure, polite, society wife, this UCPB has most definitely killed in cold blood before. She's extremely polite and hospitable to those UC/MC unknown to her, but as a result of her being thwarted in her ambitions to escape her position, she is secretly hateful, spiteful and cruel.

Friends: UCPB Socialites, this is you xD Her best friend is @Elladora Black, so if you're friendly/have a relationship with Ella, odds are you have a similar relationship to Eva here! Send me yo friends/pseudo-friends/friends-only-cuz-#connections type people, I welcome any and all >DD

Family: Like all UCPB, Eva is probably distantly or not-so-distantly related to you! I would love to get threads with her played family Lauren, Bree, Eve Im talkin' to you AND some cousins! I believe this would be the Mulciber side of the family ^_^ I'm also great with just establishing connections for the sake of saying "hi yes our characters are related in some way"!

Enemies: She most certainly has enemies or even frenemies, which I am MORE than down to thread out!

❧ 39 • UCPB • Gryffindor Class of '67  • rep: 9 • Head Auror ❧

If you haven't heard of Faustus you've probably heard of the vast clan that are the Prewetts. His mother's a socialite, he's got a few brothers in the Ministry and DP, and oh - his father was killed by Aurors for being a Dark Wizard. All this excitement aside, Faustus is a level-headed man, far too into his years to worry about frivolous gossip and intrigue unless it pertains to his job. Having already been married once, then widowed, he is rather reticent to "get back out on the scene", as it were, though safe to say he does it once in a while to appease his matchmaking mother.

Friends/Co-Workers: Any friends Faustus has would be long-time friends from the Ministry or through his family connections! He's loyal to the core and would die for any of them. He's a soft purist, so does not hesitate to make friends with half-bloods or even muggleborns, but he would def not marry anyone less than pureblood. Hurl your potential co-workers / long-time friends at meh!

Family: Prewetts, Cousins and just really any UCPB; Faustus probably at least knows of them. I'd love some threads with closer relatives, but am also totally down with just a "yeah these two know each other, they like each other, first name basis etc" sort of holler at me.

Enemies: When you've been at the Ministry, you've probably gained a lot of enemies in the past. I'd also love to find those relationshpis where Faustus might not agree with a co-worker or relative on their views but for the sake of societal niceties has to be nice to them all the same >D

❧ 36 • mchb • slytherin class of '71 • rep: 9 • Auror ❧

On the 28th of February 1887, Ben was on a mission and fell and hit his head. After suffering from retrograde amnesia, Ben's regained 99.9% of his memory and is "good as new", for lack of a better word. He's back to his prank pulling, wise cracking self. The only thing that's changed is possibly the fact that he's even less judgmental since before December and less weighted down.

Co-workers: Ben's a wonderfully personable human being and likes to pull good-hearted pranks. His heart is made of gold and he would have most likely gotten along with everyone he could back in his Head Auror /Auror days. He also visited both hospitals enough to be on a first name basis with a few employees, so if you have ideas for friendship ideas, feel free to spit them my way. I'm not opposed to back-dating threads to establish friendships as well!

Enemies: Being an auror, Ben most likely has enemies lying about. I've kept what kind of mission he was on pretty open-ended, so if anyone has ideas that would trickle into his current life, by all means throw your ideas at me!

Lovers: Since regaining his memory, Ben's professed his feelings for Ari (who is now a married man). He's pretty caught up in his feelings for Ari, however....when he was in Donegal, he developed feelings for one of his co-workers, Sean. Nothing happened between them, however I'm up for plotting if anyone wants to throw a wrench in BenAri tantics >D

❧ 15 • mcpb • gryffindor • rep: 9 • fifth year gryffindor ❧

Cordelia here is my current (and shiny new xD) Gryffindor student! Unbeknownst to her, she has a condition called synesthesia. When people speak, she can taste whatever flavor their voice gives her; her emotions give her similar sensations. Music is a forte of hers because it causes colors to flash and swirl before her eyes (think this scene from Ratatouille), which therefore gives her perfect pitch. She can often be found in the music room, as it's the one environment besides complete silence where she can control what she sees and when. Early on in her years at Hogwarts, she realized that not everyone has this ability and thus she's terrified it might actually get out and ruin her chances at decent connections in life. This realization causes her to be rather guarded at first, however to most people she's friendly and falsely open, often doling out advice where she sees fit. Whether her motivations are nefarious or not usually remains to be seen by both parties. This girl is a "keep your friends close and your potential enemies closer" kind of gal.

Classmates: Calling all Gryffindors! Let's hash out what Cora's relationship with your characters are, I'd love to see some interesting dynamics between them.

Friends: @"Beatrix Borgin" I'd love to have some threads between them!

Enemies: @Holliday Fudge & Co. same as above xD

Lovers: Cora's a tad young, but I'm not opposed to some harmless flirting on her part ;)

❧ 25 • wchb • rep: 6 • manager at the ivy leaf tea room and bakery ❧

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Friends: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Enemies: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Lovers: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Family: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

❧ 27 • mchb • ravenclaw class of '79 • rep: 7 • potion & plant healer @ st mungo's; activist ❧

Standing at 6ft tall, Kingsley is an awkward, loveable and occasionally scatterbrained healer at St. Mungo's. He's got an IQ through the roof, but unless you've known him for a long time, he doesn't enjoy flaunting that fact. He's down to earth and not one to spout out any emotion that he's thinking. He can prove to be an intimidating figure if need be however, he always feels the need to apologize afterward. He rarely raises his voice in mixed company and has an awkward sense of humor.

Friends: REVS this is where y'all come in! His best friend is Jude Wright, so if you have a problem with Jude, you have a problem with King. Often at the meetings, his tall person can be seen folded into a chair and observing the scene through wire spectacles. He pitches in often when they talk about crowd control and events where there's a possibility for people to get hurt. He tends first and foremost to their members and can be a good source of advice whenever needed. He's also chucked a fair amount of glasses of water at Kieran when he's gotten too drunk.

Co-workers: King is a good co-worker and gets along with a lot of people. As I said, he doesn't like to flaunt his intelligence, but he can tend to prattle off statistics that might annoy people from time to time. I imagine that his close co-workers know he can be scatterbrained at times and forget where his glasses are. Like at home, he has a bad habit of summoning them to him, which tend to catch people in the eye, head, person, what-have-you.

Lovers: King isn't looking for anyone at the moment, but I'd love to get him in awkward situations with anyone! I personally feel his sexuality might swing more towards women, but I'm not opposed to hurling him at anyone!

❧ 30 • mchb • gryffindor class of '77 • rep: 9 • governess to charity lloyd ❧

A governess through and through, Louisa possesses a rather stern disposition at first; she's very much someone to adhere to social norms when it comes to being a model for her students, however she's known to break them every now and then (courting an (upper-) working class man before he perished), however she'll let hell freeze over before she sees any of her charges (former or current) exhibit any sort impropriety. As a governess, she is strict, however she's not unkind and attempts to help her pupils realize their potential.

Friends: As a friend, Louisa would have been kind and most likely offered to help tutor her friends in subjects if they needed! She was made prefect and HG so likely knows a fair few students around her year. I'd love to establish some connections for her!

Former Charges: Louisa and her family moved to Hogsmeade when it was established in 1877 and began work as a governess in 1879 and specializes in governing young students before they go off to Hogwarts! I'll be posting something more official looking below to keep track of her connections ^_^ She also offers a summer book club option as well as summer tutoring to students at Hogwarts who need it!

Hurls: So.....Louisa has had bad luck in the past involving courting. She is heterosexual, however...every one she's paid attention to has perished tragically at the hands of an animal, and she's rather terrified of forming anything close to an affectionate connection with someone. But of course torturing characters is what I'm all about, so I'd love to hurl her at anyone you have >D

❧ 20 • mchb • gryffindor class of '86 • rep: 8 • creature induced injuries healer @ hogsmeade hospital ❧

Being a MacFusty, Tilda's family is not unknown to the mass public; while the more talked about side of her family are her cousins, Tilda still has strong ties to them, and thus your character (if they are more traditional) might think that Tilda was raised practically wild. She's a strong-willed Gryffindor who isn't afraid of a fight, but has a heart of gold. She's wildly empathetic when it comes to animals, but isn't squeamish when it comes to human functions and healing.

Friends: Any friends Tilda has would most likely be from school. She was Prefect as well as Head Girl, so if your character attended Hogwarts within 1879-1886, they would probably have known about her, if not, interacted with her. Other known acquaintances would be those patients she's treated. She tries to keep to confidentiality, so unless a patient acknowledges her in public, she'd most likely act as if she doesn't know them.

Co-workers: She works at Hogsmeade Hospital at the moment in the Creature Induced Healing wing! If you have a healer / hospital worker that would know her, let's talk connections! She's personable, but again, if your character is rather traditional, then they might be cordial towards each other at best.

Lovers: While Tilda might not mind that she has remained single all these seasons, I would like to hurl her like no other, so send me your male hurls please!!

❧ 27 • wchb • gryffindor class of '80 • rep: 8 • apprentice magizoologist ❧

Amelia is an apprentice magizoologist at Podmore Zoological Gardens. She can often be seen tending to the gardens there as well as taking care of the animals. Her favorite animals are the mooncalves, however she's less enthused when she has to chase them around in order to herd them. To help her, she has Penny, her australian shepherd who can often be seen trailing next to or behind her when she's walking to work. She currently lives in Irvingly, however has a fondness for Hogsmeade, so will often make trips into town when she can.

Friends: Amelia has made acquaintences and friends across the board, however I'd like to get her more friends! Anyone who would enjoy Amelia's love for animals, and doesn't mind that she's a spinster.

Enemies: She hasn't made many enemies so far - I'd like to see her in a situation with a disagreeable person, see hwo she fairs.

Lovers: Her last ship with @Barnabas Skeeter went up in delightful flames, and she's marked as officially a spinster! While not too bothered by this, as her creator I say she needs some more hurls, so please let me know if you have anyone you'd like to hurl at her!

❧ 24 • wchb • rep: 3 • con-artist; barkeep at the hog's head ❧

Hestia grew up in a travelling carnival that frequented multiple spots over a number of years. Growing up on the streets has made her rather frank about her outlook on the world at large. The fact that she grew up around entertainers, however has made her an easy and amiable conversationalist with anyone willing to speak to a person of her status. She is a con-artist, so her genuineness can be deceptive and seamless, though she mostly targets those she thinks deserve it. When among company of similar repute, Hestia loves to socialize and help out where she can.

Friends: Most of Hestia's friends would be working class; and not of the reputable level. She enjoys boisterous crowds and doesn't shy away from crude or crass behavior. Throw all your inappropriate VE behaving charries at her!

Enemies: Literally anyone who's caught her in the act of stealing or who just hates people who blatantly shun the status quo.

Lovers: In my mind, Hestia hasn't had any lovers thus far but it's mostly because I didn't really think of many for her. In reality, she likely has had one or two, so do let me know if you have any ideas!

Family: I'd love to establish relationships with the Foxes/those who she's currently close to! @Simeon Fox / @Jay Fox / @Imogen Fox

❧ 25 • wchb • rep: 6 • manager at the ivy leaf tea room and bakery ❧

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Friends: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Enemies: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Lovers: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Family: TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT  TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

❧ 128 • wc vampire • rep: 2 • rogue vampire ❧
Have you ever met someone who can seem completely normal one moment, then completely unhinged the next? Did you have that sinking feeling that once left to their own devices, they'd willingly and unblinkingly play with and destroy everything in their path?

ENTER: AZAZEL

She's a vampire first and foremost, and she plays her part well. The world is her stage, and if you encounter her, consider yourself disposable. In terms of encounter with other characters, I'd like to see Azazel encounter other vampires in the area - she'd not be a pleasant encounter, but she'd have more fun making fun of people who think vampires and humans can live side by side. She thinks Vampires, though non-magic, are the ones who should be on top. She's irrational, she's frustrating, and she can turn on a dime when it comes to her emotions.

Friends: The girl doesn't really do friends. Anyone who has something resembling a positive feeling towards Azazel would potentially just want something from her; and she would want some thing in return. She's great fun when she wants to be, but only if you play by her rules. Unless she's hungry, she might just look at you as another annoying bystander. If you're food, then prepare to be played with before the bitter end.

Enemies: This, Zel would have in abundance, however most wouldn't know she's here in Hogsmeade - if you think you have an idea to make her face the consequences of her past actions, I am all for plotting!

Lovers: As stated above, Azazel doesn't usually do something unless it's for personal gain. She doesn't discriminate, but she doesn't really have any real romantic notions as of late.

THE AUTUMN ROUNDUP

truly, I am.

Alright, guys, gals, and non-binary pals, below this you'll find a life update on all my characters and some needs that I'm hoping to get sorted out in time for fall! Thanks for being patient with me whilst my life resembles something similar to a moving target. We're adjusting accordingly, it's just taking a little longer than usual xD Love you all and am so eternally grateful for you <3

In addition to updates, I'm making myself cap my threads — in the past, I've been too enthusiastic with threads and ended up overwhelming myself with the number of threads I have. I've decided that 3 threads each character is the max that I want to go right now, so I'll be posting if characters are open or full for thread capacity! Even if it says FULL, if you have a thread idea, please lmk!! I want to keep a running list of future things as well as just what might be going on even off-thread. Just gotta keep that thread cap to keep me from going insane :D

The Updates
@Amelia Evans
FULL

If I'm not mistaken, Amelia and Kons are now courting? @Elladora Black I think that's what we'd decided haha. She's a working class woman courting a man of fairly high profile in the Ministry, so it'd be hilarious to a) see her interacting with some Fisks as well as those outside of her usual comfort zone that might recognize her from way back when she was with Barney. Her thread list is pretty full but I'd still love to keep some threads in mind for when my current ones are done!
@Adrienne Selwyn
OPEN

Technically she has 2 threads already, but one is a countdown and group thread, so Im not too worried about feeling overwhelmed with that one. Right now, she's just started her 6th year and NEWTs. I'd love to see her interact with someone younger, or just with more students her age. She's the Artemis in the Gods/Goddesses plot, so she's rather protective of younger students.
@Azazel
OPEN

This monster is pretty much doing the same thing — causing chaos, contemplating her morals as usual. Ishmael's certainly made her think a bit more about her tactics, but something tells me she might snap soon...
@Benedict Sterling
FULL

Ben is still, well Ben, but I want something else for him since tbh I don't think I can live without at least a little drama in this man's life.
@Cordelia Fawley
FULL

Students at Hogwarts might see a change in Cora — over the summer, Cora basically made herself sick trying to cure herself of her condition (synethesia), and so some might see her as more subdued in energy. She's trying to figure out what she wants to do after school. For certain, she does NOT want to be married off just yet, but that just might happen and threaten to crash in her whole world...
@"DIANA FAWLEY"
OPEN

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get maaaarrrieed. Diana Fawley is about to become Mrs. Diana Abbott, so wedding planning is in full swing. The wedding's happening on the 16th of September, so is she a bit of an anxious mess? YES SHE IS.
@Evalina Rosier
OPEN

This one's just doing her socialite thing and is here for any and all judgements you may need. She'll be throwing her Halloween party as usual, so look out for that.
@Faustus Prewett
OPEN

Alright this man needs a wife and he needs one like yesterday. This fall I'm prioritizing hurls! Send me all your debutantes/searching spinsters/widows and let's see if we can make this bih happen.
@Hestia
OPEN

So her main partner in crime, Jimmy is off to Hogwarts for the first time, so she's experiencing an unexpected bout of 'empty next syndrome' even tho she never housed the boy, she's still feeling morose. I want to get her more involved in crime/shenanigans to try and wriggle out of.
@Ingrid Rowle
OPEN

DIS BITCH NEEDS MORE FRIENDS. Her best friends are Tatiana Lestrange and Liberty Gore, but she's a widowed socialite, and feels fab because of it. I'd love for her to be involved in more charity, or perhaps try and find someone to help spruce up as a project.
@Kingsley Wells
OPEN

This plant dude ALSO needs to be hurled at people, and I mean that in the MOST awkward way possible. I'd love for in some sort of autumn London/Hogsmeade event for Kingsley to find himself in a predicament with a debutante, so send me your hurls!
@Louisa Clearwater
OPEN

FRIENDS! I'd love for her to have some friends from school that she now confides in. Her new employer Evander Darrow, while currently courting, miiight be making the woman blush on occasion and she's CONFLICTED about it.
@Meredith Edgecombe
OPEN

Listen, she just wants to bake and make people feel happy from her cooking. Heart of gold but nerves of iron, I'd love for her to also have some more WC friends, or perhaps just some regular customers! (Store Locations are in Hogsmeade and London)
@Octavius d'Orsay
OPEN

Meet your new DADA teacher!! Watch out for his DADA threads which I'll throw up soon, but I'd love to establish relationships with staff and students at Hogwarts please! Anyone need a mentor? Private lessons? Study groups? French lessons? COME TO MEEE.
@Sunday Fudge
OPEN

This one needs a friend group!! She has one of her besties, Archie, but I want some more girl friends for this semi-wild child.
@Tilda MacFusty
OPEN

Yah so her brother knocked a bludger into her shoulder during the QWC, she's doing fine. She's fine. She's fine. It's cool. But really, she's a little shaken if she's being honest and also I want to hurl her more. @Elsie Beauregard more MacMander hurls? Gimme anything you got! :D

Threads to Start
  1. HERE
  2. HERE
  3. HERE
  4. HERE
  5. HERE

Always down for Evalia because Eva's in a strange spot these days, but I understand she's pretty full!

Kinglsey/Daffy? Idk but could be amusing.

Meredith/Quin, I still owe that starter ffs.

I ALSO OWE YOU MACMANDER FFS I SUCK.

Sunday/Sloane? idk batman.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sloane Bixby's post:
   Amelia Evans

[Image: 3i2YX1.png]
holy shirt this Stef set ♥
Maggie is a fellow second year Gryffindor who also likes to dream and explore - I think she and Sunday should be friends!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Margaret Robinson's post:
   Amelia Evans
I have @Phaedra Little, who's new and definitely needs some WC peeps to know from around town. We could do something with Meredith and/or Hestia? She's not a crime type, but she's always looking to make a few extra coins by being a helper!

I know I've completely dominated Sunday threads with Archie (which, btw, still thinking on Sunchie shenanigans!) but we could always do Annie/Sunday!

I will be starting the Lach/Tilda post-QWC thread! I'm just trying to figure out who would have told him that it was his sister he injured.

Also: @Rosalind Pendergast is a viable hurl for Faustus and his mother thinks so, too :P
[-] The following 1 user Likes Annie Moneypenny's post:
   Amelia Evans

beautiful set by MJ <3
I will be fairly slow going until I can stay awake past 8/9pm, but eventually Eli/Hestia?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Amelia Evans

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
OH HEY if Amelia and Kons are courting now then I can float the group thread of my dreams, which is "Evander hosts a dinner party" or "terrible triple date". He needs to reluctantly introduce Caroline to Alfred and hope they don't talk about boats, obviously Alfred & Zelda need to be there, Kons should come to chaperone cramp Zelda's style and introduce Amelia around*, everyone can be uncomfortable yay. Charity and Louisa could also obviously feature, since they live there xD

*I have just realised at one point Barney was also Improper Use of Magic lol

Tagging everyone else here while I think of it, and I know everyone's pretty busy atm but if people are down for a slow-moving/low pressure group thread at some point soon let me know? @Sisse Thompsett @Ophelia Devine @Cassius Lestrange @Elladora Black @Holly Scrimgeour

(September 9, 2020 – 1:25 AM)Sloane Bixby Wrote: Always down for Evalia because Eva's in a strange spot these days, but I understand she's pretty full!

Kinglsey/Daffy? Idk but could be amusing.

Meredith/Quin, I still owe that starter ffs.

I ALSO OWE YOU MACMANDER FFS I SUCK.

Sunday/Sloane? idk batman.

KING/DAFFY: YS pls!!! He could totes come in with a sick plant or just wanting to buy another one?

MERI/QUINN: aaayyy anytime you want, I'm totally fine with delaying if your docket is full! <3

MACMANDER: ITS OK!!! Srsly Im chill hahah

SUNDAY/SLOANE: oooo regardless if she makes the team or not, I could see her badgering Sloane about flying lessons/tips.

(September 9, 2020 – 1:45 AM)Margaret Robinson Wrote: Maggie is a fellow second year Gryffindor who also likes to dream and explore - I think she and Sunday should be friends!

Omg yes please!! That'd be awesome and I'd love a thread with these two!

(September 9, 2020 – 11:01 AM)Annie Moneypenny Wrote: I have @Phaedra Little, who's new and definitely needs some WC peeps to know from around town. We could do something with Meredith and/or Hestia? She's not a crime type, but she's always looking to make a few extra coins by being a helper!

I know I've completely dominated Sunday threads with Archie (which, btw, still thinking on Sunchie shenanigans!) but we could always do Annie/Sunday!

I will be starting the Lach/Tilda post-QWC thread! I'm just trying to figure out who would have told him that it was his sister he injured.

Also: @Rosalind Pendergast is a viable hurl for Faustus and his mother thinks so, too :P

PHAEDRA/HESTIA: ooo yes I'd love to throw these two together. Hestia would understand if she doesn't want to do anything criminal like, but she'd 100% give her something to do that's not illegal if she wants xD

PHAEDRA/MERI: or we could totes go with Meri, where Meri would def let her help out behinds the scenes if she wanted. I suspect she'd probs see a bit of herself in Phaedra, since Meri herself liked to help out when she was younger.

ANNIE/SUNDAY: I'd be down for a thread between these two as well, esp if we found an event to throw them together at! Could introduce themselves in the DADA thread?

(September 10, 2020 – 11:46 PM)Billie Farrow Wrote: I will be fairly slow going until I can stay awake past 8/9pm, but eventually Eli/Hestia?

YES PLS! Whenever you are free, I'm in no rush, but I absolutely adore these two together <3

(September 10, 2020 – 11:56 PM)Evander Darrow Wrote: OH HEY if Amelia and Kons are courting now then I can float the group thread of my dreams, which is "Evander hosts a dinner party" or "terrible triple date". He needs to reluctantly introduce Caroline to Alfred and hope they don't talk about boats, obviously Alfred & Zelda need to be there, Kons should come to chaperone cramp Zelda's style and introduce Amelia around*, everyone can be uncomfortable yay. Charity and Louisa could also obviously feature, since they live there xD

*I have just realised at one point Barney was also Improper Use of Magic lol

Tagging everyone else here while I think of it, and I know everyone's pretty busy atm but if people are down for a slow-moving/low pressure group thread at some point soon let me know? @Sisse Thompsett  @Ophelia Devine @Cassius Lestrange @Elladora Black @Holly Scrimgeour

omg Amelia would be completely overwhelmed, esp if Evander mentioned he used to work with Barney and I am SO down xDD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Margaret Robinson

YES.
I just realized, in my exhaustion yesterday, I forgot to mention Dueling Club! Ned is the club president, so something with him and your shiny, new DADA professor would be a fun, future thread!

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
*Deep Breath* OMG there are soooo many things! Here is my first pass at this.

@Adrienne Selwyn

- Sebastian tells me he is completely enamored with her and, poor boy, is intent on actually flirting this year. It could go horribly. He's a Slytherin 5th.

- Anne is my Slytherin 1st and, whether is is running into Adrienne's cat in the Common Room, Addie noticing another Slytherin ditching the house table for sibling time or (if she has them at school) Anne being enamored with her bow and arrow, this little monster is around and could use some housemates she looks up to.

@'DIANA FAWLEY'
- Bianca is two years younger than Diana, but Bianca also has a wicked crush on William (not played out), so there is room for awkward debutant nonsense.

@Faustus Prewett
This one is fun! I have a WIP in the wings that would love to hurl at him. Hard. A potential hurl (with plenty of potential for fallout) is Angelica. Baby bro Felix is her closest friend and platonic bestie and she turned down his proposal in private. It could make things interesting if she sought out his big brother.

@Kingsley Wells
- Possibilities with Odina? She's deep in her lies, but she is a potioneer that is looking longingly at formal healers. She could easily have provided potions to Mungos.

@Louisa Clearwater
- Few years apart, but possible connection with Titania? Anya is two years ahead of her, but she is in desperate need of buddies and would be down for insanely awkward boy talk.

@Octavius d'Orsay
- EVERYONE loves him.

- Angelica would love to be a work friend/a friendly connection in general. She's Italian and Russian to his French, but could easily bond over there 'otherness.' She adores potions and regrets not having space for Alchemy in her schedule. Any academic bonding over that or - if he wants to push someone more than a student - Angel would love to be a better duelist.

- Sebastian isn't going a DADA star, but he does well and he's thrilled to see someone that looks like him teaching. He'd love to take any life notes from such a dapper badass.

- Anne wouldn't be above begging for private help in a few months. She's very eager to be amazing - yesterday!

- Hermia is a fellow French by blood and heart witch. Hermia's father is a French diplomat currently assigned to the U.K., so their fathers would be current/former coworkers. So they've probably known each other from events outside of school. Of course, Hermia is thrilled that he joined her for French Club and she would never turn down assistance with alchemy or DADA as she is NOT a stellar fighter.

@Sunday Fudge
- I volunteer Anne as tribute! She would love to build a friend group that isn't her brother's, but is still in Gryffindor (where she feels comfortable).

[Image: 3yopnb.png]
MJ made this miracle!
(September 11, 2020 – 12:48 AM)Amelia Evans Wrote: Omg yes please!! That'd be awesome and I'd love a thread with these two!
I would too! Any thoughts on where the thread should be set?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Open Bree's Networking! Holly Scrimgeour 12 11,490 September 10, 2020 – 11:23 PM
Last Post: Mateo Zavala
  Someone to You | Kit Networking V4.0 Roberto Devine 24 1,804 September 6, 2020 – 4:44 AM
Last Post: Roberto Devine
  Kins Networking Pascal Wight 3 366 August 24, 2020 – 10:27 PM
Last Post: Egeria Rivers
  Networking with Jen Greta Gillenwater 7 731 August 8, 2020 – 11:27 PM
Last Post: Aristotle King
Open willow’s networking Bragi Holm 76 8,111 July 10, 2020 – 9:28 AM
Last Post: Ama Zabini