Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Lobbying

4th of January, 1891
Father,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I returned to Hogwarts yesterday as you have probably been informed by mother or Judith if you returned from your trip to France. How did you find the [insert magical creature here]? I hope that your trip was fruitful for your study.

In any case, I write to you on behalf of a housemate of mine, Mr. Addison Chatham. We had a discussion yesterday and he informed me of his desire to work for the Ministry. He will not be returning to Hogwarts for his two final years, as he needs to provide for his family financially—I believe his father passed away recently.

Do you think you could speak with [Head of the Floo Network Authority that the Wildsmiths are probably bribing/paying to ~be their guy~] on his behalf? If I am not mistaken, you only need your OWLs to work at the Ministry and Mr. Chatham is an excellent student. You've always stressed to me the importance of having friends in important positions, so I believe it would be only to our benefit if my housemate was to take up a position in that department.

Yours,
Elon Wildsmith

View a Printable Version