Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Clare Victoria Basiltree for Christopher Basiltree.
Meddlesome mother, but make her a squib <3
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

Unbreakable
"I'll ask, then, just to be sure," Bernadette replied, nodding. Her daughter had the right idea, though Bernadette knew for a fact that her mother wouldn't much care. New jewelry took some time to get, and besides, an heirloom piece would suit an event like this one perfectly.

@Juliette Fernsby / @Sweetie Whitledge

[Image: jAvDeO.jpg]
If Juliette wasn't so suited towards Ravenclaw, she would likely have been sorted into Hufflepuff. She always tried to keep the feelings of others in consideration. Even if that meant asking about borrowing items each time before doing so. She never tried to assume unless she could not help it. Though perhaps it was a different story among her sisters. She was the oldest, after all. "Fantastic."

Magic by Elaine