Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Agnes Binns for Zachariah Binns.
At least she means well?
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

missing out on moving on
December 25th, 1890

Dear Freya,

Happy Christmas. I hope you enjoy the book.

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels"

A

Enclosed is Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's Evangeline.
December 25th, 1890
My Dearest A,
Thank you for the book. It's been some time since I last had a reason to indulge in poetry.

Please, give the wrapped gift to your son. He is such a delightful boy, I couldn't help but pass these along.

Happy Christmas.
Yours, F.
included is a wrapped enchanted set of toy trains, they form a track without any guidance from the user. also included is a blooming gardenia with two dead leaves, it is wrapped in a carefully embroidered hankerchief depicting seashells around the border.

Amazing Set by Stef!
[Image: 3YYxrs.png]
December 27th, 1890

Dear Freya,

Thank you for the gifts, particularly the one for Lysander - he's delighted by the tracks they make. I hope your holiday went well.

A

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Private Hey Sister, Missing Hogwarts Yet? Goodluck Warbeck 3 1,180 July 29, 2019 – 12:18 PM
Last Post: Carmelina Cramming
Private I've Been Missing You Charles Caulfield 3 1,250 January 17, 2019 – 2:05 PM
Last Post: Emmeline Woodcroft
  Spend my time missing you Calla Potts 2 1,211 January 8, 2019 – 11:00 PM
Last Post: Calla Potts