Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

The Fashion Games
Though she was prepared to continue deflecting his advances (if she could even call them that with his daft he seemed!), he made something that that brought an expression of visible surprise to her face: he was Eugene's friend.

"Eugene is my brother, yes," she confirmed, her tone turning from chirpy—and perhaps a bit patronizing—to hesitant in a split second. "My brother is an admirable, hardworking gentleman—and plenty handsome!" Any brother of hers was handsome; to suggest otherwise was an insult to her genes!

Post Log
Her use of the words admirable, hardworking, and handsome had Thomas quite confused. Surely she wasn’t describing Eugene Scamander? Surely not? There was definitely some mistake here.

Running his hands through his hair, Thomas let out a soft chuckle, “Scamander? Handsome? Admirable? Ha! Hey may be ‘ardworkin’ but he ain’t any of the other two!” He said before realising what he’d said in front of a lady.

“Oh, erm, sorry, Miss. I jus’… I didn’t realise he ‘ad a sister.”

[Image: m69xJUo.jpg]