Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Agnes Binns for Zachariah Binns.
At least she means well?
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

January 2021

We should all be in the year 2021 now and what better way to celebrate than with our annual Winter Labyrinth challenge? For those unfamiliar with the Labyrinth the aim is to complete the tasks to find the passwords to each forum until you reach the center of the labyrinth. The prize for making it there is a shiny stamp and if you're one of the first five there's a super special bonus prize!

I now declare the 2021 Winter Labyrinth officially open! Go forth and regret your life choices!

Another activity check come and gone! The list of inactive accounts has been compiled, with deactivations and list maintenance underway :) If you lost a character you'd like back, you may post in Maintenance starting Wednesday, 5th January. If you have no currently active characters you can post in maintenance immediately! If you lost a character before the AC, you can post there whenever you'd like!

Look for Posting Wizard totals either later today or sometime tomorrow—you can still sign up for January until it rolls over!

We have some delightful events on tap for this month, including a potion brewing competition. And of course, you can't forget the winter labyrinth!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —

A quick update with Posting Wizard totals... our December winners were Olive with 27 posts and Fallin with 28! Bring on January's competition, with Kayte, Emma, Kit, Lynn and Ocean all battling it out~

[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 2020 Aldous Crouch 2 2,090 January 26, 2020 – 3:33 PM
Last Post: Elias Grimstone
  January 2019 Cassius Lestrange 8 3,879 January 29, 2019 – 2:44 PM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch