Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

The Ghosts in the Back of Your Head

TBA

Time Day
14 | MCHB | Unattached | 3rd Year Slytherin

Friends: Time already has a group of friends on board, but he could (and should!) have connections outside of that. He's pretty sickly and hates anything that involves even the most remote possibility of danger so friends would most likely be safe ~intellectuals or something lol. Other third years/Slytherins would be easiest to work out, but others are welcome, too.

Enemies: He can be a little shit and is ambitious enough about grades to strike up academic rivalries. 

Hurls: Too young for proper hurling, but crushes could be cute!

Souri Corcoran
22 | WCHB | Unattached | Ravenclaw | Crime & Politics Reporter

Friends: Souri's fairly practical and doesn't usually tolerate shenanigans, but is otherwise friendly. Most friends would be WCAB from Hogwarts and London + the surrounding areas, but she's not restricted to that. 

Former Classmates: Souri was a Ravenclaw from 1877-84 and I'd like to have her connect with people from that time. Most friends would be people from her house but anything's possible! 

Work Connections: TBA

Hurls: TBA

coding by lynn

[Image: pEyrvX.png]
Souri and Declan had a thread once that we never finished. New jobs, new board, new thread? Friends possibly? also she is gorgeous and I totally ship them but whatevs ;D He's going to go wand shopping because he still uses his mom's and it's a measly 8" long. The short wand jokes are no longer funny to him. He's also going to be getting a new broom from Elias Grimstone at some point, so if she would want to go on a shopping trip or whatever with him, he could use a friend for that! (Not sure how she feels about quidditch?)
Souri and Kieran should do a crime beat together :eyes:
This is terribly OLD and only the info on Souri in the Working Class panel is relevant but! It's something to work from while I get my bearings.

[Image: pEyrvX.png]