Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Christmas Eve Eve
Dec. 10
Dear Nigel,

Looking forward to having you home with us for the Christmas holidays! How are your students handling the wrap-up of term? I always remember being impatient towards the end. Chef is asking, too - what would you like for Christmas dinner? I think a turkey would be good (and classic), but we need to decide on desserts, and obviously it is up to you.

Miss you. Work is work, as ever.

Much love,
Beth

11 December, 1890
Dear Beth,

My students are well, as am I. I don’t like to place unnecessary stress upon my students as we near the holidays, so I have them completing a project on which regions and cultures of the world they would like to explore if they were researchers. They’ve been receptive enough to the idea, if not lacking in imagination. I fear their other classes have sucked their souls much like a dementor would.

I am not fussy about Christmas dinner, though pudding would be preferable where desert is concerned. Send my regards to father. Or don’t—I’ll be home soon enough anyways.

Sending my love,

Nigel

gorgeous set by MJ
Dec. 12
Dear Nigel,

That's a cute project. I should have taken Ancient Studies at Hogwarts, I think.

I'll tell cook to make pudding for dessert and do what she wants for the other sides; father doesn't much care. I shall hold off on your regards, I think.

See you in eight days!

Much love,
Beth

View a Printable Version