Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Jon's Networking Thread
For Thom; I have Hyperion Dearborn who was a few years ahead of him in Gryffindor, but I think there was still potential for possible friendship in the past. Hype is one of those guys who'd want to encourage all the younger years and probably is a fan of him, even if he tends to cheer for the Harpies. Jonathan St. Claire is a huge Puddlemere fan though.

For James; I have Elisabeth Cadden whom is in the same year as him, but she's in Ravenclaw. She's rather introverted and can be kind of an uptight bore, but she's awfully friendly and so I'd love to try a possible friendship if you are. Her family is known for Quidditch if he's still interested in that.

[Image: pyy8KJ.gif]
Hyperion Dearborn - This is a possibility. I can imagine they were likely friends but maybe drifted apart by the time Hyperion left school due to Tommys quidditch fascination and they lost touch though could have kept in contact. It'd be nice for Tommy to reconnect with someone whom he rarely speaks anymore.

Jonathan St. Claire - How do you feel toward Jonathan bumping into his favourite teams Chaser? I really think it'd be sweet to have Tommy have to act all nice and polite in front of his fans when all he'd rather do is go home. Not to say Tommy isn't personable, he is, but I imagine this would be after a long day of training...

Elisabeth Cadden - woah you have networking for James even before I've updated  this thread :o I think these could be really good though unlikely friends, given their personalities. James would have pushed and pushed to try and get her out of her shell. I'd love to thread to see how this pans out.

And yes! He would love being the friend of someone who has Quidditch ties.

Woopy has been added!

GET IN ON THE HOUSE ELF ACTION

For Tommy:
Declan Wood plays for the howlers. Friendly rivalry?

For James:
Prudence Browne could be a friend!

Madeleine Backus - Maddie spent a fair bit of the last few years in the kitchens with some of the elves showing her some cooking magic tricks, or her baking with their blessing. She would definitely know him, and she would probably be perenially sweet to him, because thats how she rolls, so he could either genuinely hate it, or sort of hate it but actually like her. Its open either way.

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
Té:
Declan Wood - For sure! I imagine Thomas would be very competitive toward Declan in a very friendly way. Thomas is competitive but not in an asshole way, so I think they'd get on.

Especially if Thomas finds out about Declan's artistic side becaus, well, naked people.

Prudence Browne - Definitely these two could work as friends. Their personalities seem to be compatible with one another, and James would love to hang around with her considering she is a seeker (he loves the sport but can't afford a broom or anything).

Dante:
Madeleine Backus - This could be super fun. Woopy probably thought her really weird for coming into the kitchens to cook and such and likely made that very known to her.

However, I feel like he'd hate that she is nice to him but also enjoys the fact if for no other reason that he can just complain to her whilst she bakes and he cleans. He's probably nicer to her than every other human because he's used to her presence.

The following 1 user Likes Argus Scrimgeour's post:
   Declan Wood
Andrew has been added to networking!

Benedict is up!

You know the obvious ones Wink

Lydia Harleston & Tommy - A thread of motherliness?

Mozelle Rios & James - I'm open to threads between these two, probably backdated until we hit the new school year. Friends?

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
[Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
Postlog | Networking
DURANT IS UP!

Elaine:

Obvious ones - yes! We need Durant threads!

Lydia Harleston and Thomas - We've briefly discussed this on Skype but I'd like to know how they could meet? It would be interesting for Thomas to have a mother figure again.

Mozelle Rios and James - I see these two as friends. It would be interesting to see how they do get on. Any ideas?

Paxton has been added!

Coleman has been added and my networking has been made fancy!!

for Andrew I have Leon Lupin they may be business associates since Leon is high up in the family shipping business? They're also fairly close in age so may know one another from school.

and I have Eileen Buchanan for Coleman, though sheeeee's not all the friendly especially if he's being a nuisance in her pub (The Leaky Cauldron). They were in school at the same time (Leeny a year ahead) but both Puffs, so they may even know one another from there and then she may likely be a little more personable!

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Leon Lupin - Oh, this would be interesting. I've wanted to have Andrew have a business associate for a while. Maybe they were friends through family as good business connection and it started from there? I'd love to explore this.

Eileen Buchanan - Coleman would find her attitude and unfriendliness really funny truth be told. He wouldn't be a nuisance, though, I don't think - he'd just be strung out in the corner with a shot he'd take forever drinking. I feel like he sips shots all posh-like.

Regarding school, I do think they'd know each other briefly. He left quite quickly but definitely could have been acquaintances at least!

[Image: m69xJUo.jpg]
Let me know what you mean by "associate"? Leon's family business is very established and his father still owns it, he's just really high up in it, but he would be willing to work out some deals for shipping etc. It could be likely that they've been friends through that for a long while?

As for Leeny, I'm game for anything with her, she'd be lightly annoyed with him, but not overly bitchy about it. He wouldn't get The Boot until he actually pissed her off.

XD

5Potfd.png
Business colleague/trade partners etc and for sure, that could definitely work. And yeah, they could be friends definitely. There's no reason they wouldn't be at all.

And regarding Cole, omg yes! This would be great. Like, "Cole, you gonna buy something other than one shot for the night?" "What? What am I shooting?"

[Image: m69xJUo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
View a Printable Version