Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Jon's Networking Thread
CHARLES HAS BEEN ADDED OH BOY
Sherry has been added! Network with her!
Acacia was the same year as her before the ban this last Hogwarts year. Her and Sherry could have likely been close, depending on Sherry's views.

Ace Lukeson was a seventh year Ravenclaw the year before this last year. They may have not known each other super well, but they could have at least been friendly in the common room.

You know you want more Claire Bénet posts.

Jeremiah Tatting is her Head of House. Chat with the teacher.

All my graduated ladies may have known her at some point or another, depending on how social she is outside of Ravenclaws.

Just thread with Sweetie Whitledge because she should get more house to house bonding (that and I'm pretty sure you've never had a thread with this amazing girl and you should and you know you want to).

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
SHERRY and....

Acacia Ruskin - She's pretty open-minded regarding halfbreeds (and blood status) and they're in the same house so for sure, I can see them being good friends. Sherry was probably quite upset when the halfbreed ban came to be - so we could work around that?

Ace Lukeson - Depending on what he's into regarding school, they could have been study!buddies at leasy (maybe he could have helped her with her OWLs)

Claire Bénet - yes but HOW

Jeremiah Tatting - Would love to get into teach talks!!!

RE: Graduated Ladies - She's not social at all, really. Even to Ravenclaws. She's too invested in her parents business and her own studies though she'd be friendly enough to not just outright ignore anyone.

Sweetie Whitledge - We can definitely thread these. I'm not 100% sure on how they'd get along but it's worth a go.
For Acacia: They could have a thread when she returns after the winter break?

For Ace: He would at least have known the basics from the common core classes, and was good enough to get into the Ministry work. So he could have certainly tutored her. We could thread out some of that, if you want.

For Claire: The fog wasn't always around this summer, and Claire was in London for a bit.

For Jeremiah: YES

For Sweetie: That is completely OK.

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
Yes to all of those! I won't be able to start a thread tonight but if you want to start any, you're more than welcome!!!!
Edgar is aliveeee (well, kind of - not really)!!! Network with him!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Open Mel's Networking Thread Aster Langloire 23 1,058 May 11, 2018 – 9:35 PM
Last Post: Prudence Browne