Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Jon's Networking Thread
For Thom; I have Hyperion Dearborn who was a few years ahead of him in Gryffindor, but I think there was still potential for possible friendship in the past. Hype is one of those guys who'd want to encourage all the younger years and probably is a fan of him, even if he tends to cheer for the Harpies. Jonathan St. Claire is a huge Puddlemere fan though.

For James; I have Elisabeth Cadden whom is in the same year as him, but she's in Ravenclaw. She's rather introverted and can be kind of an uptight bore, but she's awfully friendly and so I'd love to try a possible friendship if you are. Her family is known for Quidditch if he's still interested in that.

[Image: pyy8KJ.gif]
Hyperion Dearborn - This is a possibility. I can imagine they were likely friends but maybe drifted apart by the time Hyperion left school due to Tommys quidditch fascination and they lost touch though could have kept in contact. It'd be nice for Tommy to reconnect with someone whom he rarely speaks anymore.

Jonathan St. Claire - How do you feel toward Jonathan bumping into his favourite teams Chaser? I really think it'd be sweet to have Tommy have to act all nice and polite in front of his fans when all he'd rather do is go home. Not to say Tommy isn't personable, he is, but I imagine this would be after a long day of training...

Elisabeth Cadden - woah you have networking for James even before I've updated  this thread :o I think these could be really good though unlikely friends, given their personalities. James would have pushed and pushed to try and get her out of her shell. I'd love to thread to see how this pans out.

And yes! He would love being the friend of someone who has Quidditch ties.
Woopy has been added!

GET IN ON THE HOUSE ELF ACTION
For Tommy:
Declan Wood plays for the howlers. Friendly rivalry?

For James:
Prudence Browne could be a friend!
Madeleine Backus - Maddie spent a fair bit of the last few years in the kitchens with some of the elves showing her some cooking magic tricks, or her baking with their blessing. She would definitely know him, and she would probably be perenially sweet to him, because thats how she rolls, so he could either genuinely hate it, or sort of hate it but actually like her. Its open either way.

[Image: 9yupVVd.jpg]
MJ is queen
Té:
Declan Wood - For sure! I imagine Thomas would be very competitive toward Declan in a very friendly way. Thomas is competitive but not in an asshole way, so I think they'd get on.

Especially if Thomas finds out about Declan's artistic side becaus, well, naked people.

Prudence Browne - Definitely these two could work as friends. Their personalities seem to be compatible with one another, and James would love to hang around with her considering she is a seeker (he loves the sport but can't afford a broom or anything).

Dante:
Madeleine Backus - This could be super fun. Woopy probably thought her really weird for coming into the kitchens to cook and such and likely made that very known to her.

However, I feel like he'd hate that she is nice to him but also enjoys the fact if for no other reason that he can just complain to her whilst she bakes and he cleans. He's probably nicer to her than every other human because he's used to her presence.
Andrew has been added to networking!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Open Mel's Networking Thread Aster Langloire 13 264 April 20, 2018 – 8:45 AM
Last Post: Aster Langloire