Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Mel's Networking Thread
Open 
Player Name Mel

Character: Aster Langloire
Quick Facts: Aster is status hungry. More rep than her - she wants you to like her. Less rep - she doesn't want you cramping her style, but that doesn't mean she won't secretly actually like you.
House: Slytherin
Grad Year: 1889
Class: Upper
Blood/Race: Halfblood

Needs:
Friends/Classmates/Former Classmates: Higher rep girls and boys for friends, higher rep girls and boys for her to try and impress and have them not wanna play ball, ex-friends, former classmates from subjects she doesn't take any more [Astronomy, Charms, Herbology, DADA, Magical Theory, Flying, Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes], classmates from her NEWTs [Transfiguration, Potions, Ghoul Studies, History of Magic; or Art; or Etiquette], lower rep girls for her to befriend but try to push away because she doesn't want to be seen with a lower rep, lower rep girls for her to totally and unkindly shun
Hurls: No romance please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aster Langloire's post:
   Ophelia Devine
She and Benjamin Turner could work together on some potions or history? Unfortunately my other students are a bit young to have much to do with her :( I also have the history professor, Hamish Darrow!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
Hi Mel, welcome to Charming!

I currently only have the one student, but she and Kristoffer Lestrange are year- and housemates, so are likely to know each other! He's very much a spoilt brat and purist/classist/sexist etc, so horrible to most people, but he's also a house prefect, so she might want to get on his good side xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Aldous Crouch

I have Maddie, she has a perfect rep, is a prefect, and while it's totally secret right now she will be getting a class boost to upper middle class thanks to a fancy russian inheritance.

[Image: BenevolenceSig_zpsfznzge4t.png]
Bee is a wonder
I'm terrible, I only have two students Daffodil Potts a 7th year MCHB Ravenclaw, space cadet and herbologist int he making. Also Sloane Bixby MCHB first year Gryffindor adventurer and troublemaker extraordinaire. Either one can chat with anybody about anything, though I think Sloane might be a bit young.

I also play Mason Skeeter the herbology professor and Phineas Black the headmaster, though Phinny is rarely seen outside his office lol

“What if I loved all these what ifs away?”

deep quote code by Soph ♥
Hiiii there, Mel! I'm Bree and I have some stuff for you <3
    Handsome Whitledge — A year above her and in Gryffindor house! Handsome is the head boy and the keeper on the Gryffindor quidditch team, and he's fairly well-known for being a friendly face. His reputation drop comes from an #odd family, but that's about it!

Holly Scrimgeour — A first year Slytherin who has difficulties making friends because, uh, sh's not very pleasant. She's a complete know-it-all who thinks she knows best, and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. She thinks that people who don't like her — or at the very least respect her — have "issues".

Flora Halliday — A fifth year Ravenclaw prefect in the year beneath her! Flora isn't really the unfriendly type, but she can come across as a little standoffish if she's not comfortable.

I also have the following students, but they'd probably be less helpful: Ernie Nuffer, Frida Lestrange, Cameron Gillenwater, Tatianna Brownhill

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
aye I have a few:
Pumpkin Whitledge  is in the same year, even if they aren't in the same house!  She's currently taking: Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Charms, DADA, Arithmancy; with her OWL courses being Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Earth Magic (and all the other basic ones). I don't have her in an clubs or extra things (art, music, etc), but that's probably just because I haven't added her to any yet <.<. They should have some awkward encounters, since she doesn't - or didn't - like socializing when she first started Hogwarts.

Chrysanta Ruskin They're in the same house! But Crystal is a half-breed and just returned to Hogwarts in January. Crystal is salty that she's still a fourth year when she finished the year last year! If you want, they could inteact too since they're in the same house, it makes it easier and more likely that they're run into eachother

Aamiya Power just graduated last year (1887), and she was a 'Puff... So I could see her having befirended other students from other houses - both younger and older than her. We could back date the threads... Miya needs to be played more before she gives birth and her muse dies for a few weeks <.< We could also do some present day threads, if you want. I don't know why pregnant!miya would be in Hogsmeade during one of their weekeneds but i'm sure she'd have her reasons xD...

Less-likely: Sapphire Weasley is a second year! If Aster if feeling friendly and helpful, I'm sure Saph would love to have someone help her with her school work!

MJ is a goddess and made Avril's set!

Thirty Song Challenge!
Hello Mel! I'm Nichole! Welcome!

I have a few to offer up to you!

Magdalene Cadden who is also a sixth year Slytherin. She is an UCHB, though her family plays no known connections to muggles for multiple generations. Honestly, she is probably the most respectable of my females oops i should fix that and her family is know for Quidditchy things and she herself is the commentator for the school games. Her only real knock is being a ginger. As for personality she pretty chill and content to go along with things and over all pretty nice.

Germander Macnair also, who is a fifth year Ravenclaw perfect who is a bit of a butt and not very social. Very academically inclined. He can be coxed into conversation though a bit of effort though it might not be fruitful with her rep, blood status, bastordness, and gender combined.

Iziza Noel who is a repeating sixth year Ravenclaw as she was banned do to her Half-goblin heritage for the first half of this year. Without she would have been a seventh year. A very business oriented mind and quite liberal though not to outspoken about it unless approached. She is quite strong in regards to academics and magic - her socializing needs some work.

and lastly

Calla Potts a first year hufflepuff who is really happy go luck and honestly wouldn't harm a fly - unless the fly was harming a friend. She is one of the hufflepuff team's chasers so she gets a rep ding for that and for her odd family. Her mother runs a florist shop in Hogsmeade and her father is a botanist and she has six sisters and they are all names after plants and likely all just a little strange.

[Image: mag2.png]
i love rune sets.
Wow! So many people!

I'd like to do threads with Kristoffer Lestrange Benevolence Montague (Maddy), Chrysanta Ruskin ,
Handsome Whitledge and Magdalene Cadden

Sorry to everyone else. I hope I get to RP with you all one day.

The characters have awesome names on this site!
Great! Would you like me to start the thread or would you like too? :)

MJ is a goddess and made Avril's set!

Thirty Song Challenge!
Do you have any ideas as to what to do with them?
Avril Lukeson Could you start please? Thanks!

Magdalene Cadden They're in the same year. Do you think they would be friends or enemies? I was thinking about Hogsmeade weekends. Would they go together? Or would they pick a fight in Honeyduke's or something? :)
Prudence Browne could be a possible friend? You'd have to let me know what she thought about her personality first. They'd either get along or do the opposite I think. xD
I love her. :) I think they would be good friends. Do you think Prudence would bring Aster out of her rep-maintaining mindset and help her be a bit more spontaneous? Break a few societal rules maybe? I think Aster would want to resist but end up going with it and having a blast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jon's Networking Thread Argus Scrimgeour 22 395 Yesterday – 7:43 PM
Last Post: Andrew Lyness